the beginings of morning sickness ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by TabbyCakes, Nov 18, 2011.

1. TabbyCakes

TabbyCakes Pregnant 2nd trimester ;)

The past week all I could do is eat and today every time I started to eat I felt like I was going to vommit. It was really bad this morning when I woke my boyfriend up for work. I'm already under weight so I'm a little worried. Has anyone had this happen ? I'm only 5 weeks and a few days.

2. Darlin65

Darlin65 Married with a Munchkin

I was this way today. I've been eating like crazy but had to take it slow til dinner time and tossed my cookies at work :sick: It's perfectly normal :hugs: around 6 weeks is when ms starts usually according to my book :winkwink:

3. Jennaxo

Jennaxo Caleb +1

I had this for about 3 weeks, I've had terrible eating habits and haven't been eating a lot. I've only just started eating a meal in the evening again.
    Try to eat little but often, at least somethings going in then :)

4. Nadialew

Nadialew Well-Known Member

this is how it starts. I started mine at 6weeks, it usually peaks around 9-10weeks. Vomiting started at week9 for me, before that, it was just all day nausea and tiredness.
    most people are just fine after 12weeks. dont worry about eating healthy at this moment, just eat the food you can keep down. i lost 3.5kg (8lbs) in first trimester but i am gaining them back in second trimester.

5. dlj2

dlj2 Well-Known Member

I too started this yesterday at 5 weeks 4 days and am also quite underweight so understand your worry. I was stupidly hoping my body would know I needed the food and skip morning sickness-what a fool :-( keep me posted its nicely to speak to others at the same stage.xxxx