The beginning of the end?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Statik, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Statik

Statik Well-Known Member

Hiya! I am really confused! I saw dr yesterday and he said I was 80% effaced and at least 2 cm dilated. I figured it would still take weeks for anything more to happen. But... This morning I woke up crampy. I have been having a lot of bh and cramps for weeks now, but didn't think much of it. Also, I have been slowly losing my plug over the past week, and it really picked up last night and today.
    So anyway, I have been having hard contractions all day and they seem to be one on top of another. They just keep getting stronger and stronger as well. Thing is, I am not crampy anymore and just under insane amounts of pressure. My back seems to be hurting more and more as the day goes on, too.
    With my other two kids, labor just hurt like hell and that is how I knew. I have never experienced anything like this before. Is it possible for this to be the beginning of a long labor? Is it possible to have real contractions without tons of pain? When should I go to the hospital?
    Also, my baby dropped at 31 weeks, and now she is positioned to where if she drops anymore she will be born. lol.

2. Statik

Statik Well-Known Member

Well nvm. lol. They are starting to hurt a bit now, and I finally timed my contractions at 10 mins apart. So, maybe tonight or tomorrow I will have a baby. Not holding my breath or anything as this has been the oddest pregnancy, but just maybe.

3. poasa

poasa Well-Known Member

Oooh keep us updated!