~~The big BFN PEE-OFF!~~

petitpas

Reaction score
So, I have noticed that there are a few of us on here in the same situation as me, in that contradictory to normal bnb behaviour we are waiting for a :bfn:

Who wants to go with me and follow through until we're back to 'normal'?

Participants in the big pee-off:

Aussiettc - 18/06 hcg 291 - 21/06 hcg 67 :nope:
BabyQ - 07/06 :bfn: =D>
Baronessgogo - 13/07 :bfn: =D>
Bluesky - 19/06 faint :bfp: + hcg 31 - 10/06 hcg 43 :nope:
Bostonblonde - 01/06 faint :bfp: :nope:
BroodyBecks - 28/05 :bfp: :nope:
Lamburai1307 - 03/06 hcg 39 - 07/06 :bfn: =D>
Maggsy11 - 14/06 hcg 20 - 21/06 hcg 13 - 26/06 :bfn: =D>
Maaybe2010 - 08/07 :bfp: - 15/07 :bfn: =D>
Mrmojo1971 - 08/06 :bfp: - 11/06 hcg 93 :bfn: - 25/06 hcg 8 =D>
petitpas - 04/06 hcg 35.4 - 11/06 hcg 25 - 18/06 hcg 22.6 - 25/06 hcg 7 - 27/06 :bfn: =D>
prgirl_cesca - 12/06 faint :bfp: :nope:
Starry Night - 15/06 :bfp: =D>

My stats:
Found out about MMC on 19th of April, ERPC on 23rd. Still tissue remaining so 2nd ERPC on 25th of May. Scan 2nd June showed STILL some tissue remaining (maybe a 3rd op needed?). Pre-1st op hcg was 5,564.

im in!

mmc 8th April
med management 10th April
6 scans later still showing retained tissue
Last positive result 25th may

Think I have AF today so may do a test later, or wait till hospital on wed and have a free one

x

Count me in!!

My stats:
Found out about MMC on 22th of April, ERPC on 23rd. Last positive test was 28th may,:witch: got me today, docs on thursday for bloods and preg test.........will let you know results asap:hugs:

xxx

As you already know I am in! I can offer you Tuesday with second pee of the day (left tests at work so would have to go in and get them) or Wednesday FMU. You choose!

Wednesday FMU it is! That way, if it's still positive we can blame it on the time of day :D

I took my first hpt this morning since my d&c, and was just thinking how strange it felt to be hoping for a :bfn:!

My D&C was on the 19th of May, same day I found out there was no heartbeat and baby had stopped growing a week before at 7 weeks.

It's 13 days later, and I used one of those super sensitive bulk hpt's (it can detect at 20 mlU/ml/hCG) and the test line was REALLY faint.

I am wondering if this is as good as a negative result??

Well, normally I would say a line is a line, but then that's usually meant in a positive situation where we want a line.

I got a :bfp: this morning. Just spoke to doc who expects it to be positive for 7-10 days from the last op. Since the op was a week ago, I should be negative in three days???
Seeing him tomorrow so will ask again as I am seriously doubtful...

OK, decided to make the list official by putting everyone's names and last test dates in the first post.

Anyone else want to join the pee-off?

I'll join !

MMC confirmed 17th May, medical management 27th May

Still got a BFP with FMU this morning but hoping for:bfn: soon !

Mrmojo - you're in!

I'm finally in with a chance to have my bloods done so may have a more accurate result later in the week...

I'm finally in with a chance to have my bloods done so may have a more accurate result later in the week...

That would be good news - much better to get a proper number rather than trying to gauge where you're at from POAS. (There'll be plenty of time for that after you get your BFN !)

Haha, well I completely forgot to ask the doctor in the end! Got sidetracked by the fact that I still have a piece of tissue left inside. He's due to call me tomorrow with a plan so I'm going to ask him then for a blood test. I feel I need more information about what's going on!

Mrmojo, when's your next test planned for?

I would definitely ask for a blood test if I were you - given the trouble you've had, surely they wouldn't refuse.

I've been discharged by the hospital - there is no follow up unless I let them know anything is wrong - so far, so good, but this is all new to me so I've really got no idea !

I will try to wait until Sunday before testing again but since starting TTC in February I have developed a bit of a POAS habit so I'll probably not last that long.......

What a great idea. It took me a month to get a BFN after MC on April 1st. Now I'm just waiting for a normal AF. So sad that our bodies are taking so long to return to normal. Good luck to you ladies!

I'm in! (must buy hpt's later then will update!) xxx

Thanks, Mamabel!

Welcome BabyQ - what are your 'stats' if you don't mind me asking?

I'm going to have to join but I'll wait for testing until my post miscarriage bleed is done. Probably have at least another week of that. My hcg levels were at 1000 the day I lost Lil Peanut. They were 2000 the day before so I hope I keep losing it in halves or more.

Thanks, Mamabel!

Welcome BabyQ - what are your 'stats' if you don't mind me asking?

32B
28inch waist..

:winkwink:heehee, I have no idea! Help!
I had a natural miscarriage the 24th May, the bleeding has just stopped yesterday.

Hi ladies

I had bloods done today

8 weeks since MMC

HCG 31
HPT faint positive

Doc said to do another test in a week and ring them if still positive. My scan showed a thick lining but she said no products of conception (as they put it)

So im still in on this one!

Bluesky - how frustrating for you ! Fingers crossed you get your BFN very soon.

I'm beginning to think I'll have to be a bit more patient than I initially thought with this - I also had MMC and my last blood test on 24/5 was 29,900. I had medical management on 27/5 (so only a week ago today) - maybe I'm being a bit optimistic expecting my BFN any time soon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->