The big gift

Missyloo

Reaction score
Needing some inspiration lol. For those that buy a “big gift” what are you getting your kids for their big gift this year?
My son asked for a hover board but have absolutely no room for him to zoom about in. So really struggling on choosing a different big gift for him. He’s a big gamer but also loves lego.
Would love to see other kiddos big gifts.

x

I am following this thread. We usually have "main" presents for them but zero ideas this year again. It is getting harder and harder as they like toys less and less. :/

I am following this thread. We usually have "main" presents for them but zero ideas this year again. It is getting harder and harder as they like toys less and less. :/

My son is 10 and just ran out of ideas, bikes, scooters, gaming consoles all in the past. He’s got everything he probably doesn’t need a main gift but I just get so excited

We also have zero ideas for a “main” gift too for DDs . They have all the big items ! As it stands we are just going to get the things they really want !

DS doesn’t need a main gift he’s only 2 1/2 .

Laptop, mouse and mouse mat for 11 year old
Gaming chair and switch games for 9 year old

the gaming chair and switch games surprisingly will come to a similar price as the laptop which I got a pretty good deal on (there so expensive!)

Our 'big' gift is usually something they've asked Santa for but is also quite a big gift in terms of size.
This year DD1 has asked for a giant Husky Teddy (last year it was a unicorn). Previous years they've had an easel, bikes, scooters, toy kitchen etc
Dd2 hasn't asked for anything yet, and I can't think of anything either

We don't always do a big gift but the eldest 2 both have one this year. Ds1 has a gaming pc and ds2 has an xbox. Talking about getting ds5 a kitchen if we can find the room for it.

We don't always do a big gift but the eldest 2 both have one this year. Ds1 has a gaming pc and ds2 has an xbox. Talking about getting ds5 a kitchen if we can find the room for it.
Ikea do some lovely kitchens x

This year Ds's big gift is an air hockey table from Santa, he asked for a small one that he saw in menkind but he likes the ones in the arcade when we are away and he hasn't really asked for anything else, so I've gone for a 4 foot one instead.
Middle girl has asked for lots of clothes and a coffee machine, but nothing big, she's a teenager so I'll stick to her list exactly as it is. Her sister wants a gaming chair, she started working not long ago so we'll get her the chair as a family gift and a few small bits and then next year she'll officially be on the 'adults' list!

Gaming chairs seem to be popular! Do you lucky ladies have game rooms? Cause I wouldn't know where to put one in our house! A game room is second only to a utility room on my dream list :haha:

Gaming chairs seem to be popular! Do you lucky ladies have game rooms? Cause I wouldn't know where to put one in our house! A game room is second only to a utility room on my dream list :haha:
Ooo this is me too haha !!

I wish my house is tiny! There bedroom isn’t too bad a size well mainly because they have bunk beds so will be fine in there

DD1 has some Samsung buds 2 and Colours Live game
DD2 has a gaming PC

Huge difference in size and price but DD1 already has a gaming PC

I would love to do a game room. One of the guys at work was showing me pictures of his gaming room and it looks amazing. We just have a lot of shelves :haha:

We've got a big punching bag for my daughter. Haven't got my son any "big" present, he wants more smaller ones.

We used to have a gaming room, before having children. Now it's DD1s bedroom.

DH would absolutely love a games room, we've said if we do ever move and get more space he will definitely have one and a retro arcade machine. So thats Christmas sorted for him :xmas13:

No games room here sadly, and it's way down the list, I'd be after another bedroom and a dining room first!! Spending the weekend trying to get the small porch decorated so youngest girl has somewhere quite to study for her prelims in Dec, her bedroom isn't big enough for a desk so she works on her bed, far from ideal.

DD1 is getting a microscope, DD2 Barbie dreamhouse and DS Mario Bowsers airship.

We keep Christmas pretty low key and don't usually do much for presents, let alone big presents, but this year my older girls are very keen on rocks and gems, so they are getting a rock tumbler and a few pounds of rocks to tumble as a shared big present this year. Haven't thought about if the younger kids will get a big present this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->