The big O today...anyone else??

Diamondgirl13

Reaction score
Pretty sure I've O'ed today. I'm meant to be chilling this month and what will be will be, so I'm only going by dates and a slight pain coming and going in my side!

We BD Wednesday, Friday, Sunday and this morning!

Anyone wanna wait/chill with me??

Hi diamond, mind if I join you again?
I think I Od sunday after a positive opk on Saturday but we didn't get to bd as dh wasn't feeling well. We managed tues, thurs, fri, sat so I'm hoping it's enough.

Hey!

Can I join?

I think I ovulated yesterday and it is my first time TTC so would be nice to have come company and we are close in O time. I have been tracking my temps for a few months though.

I am super nervous/excited and feel like this TWW might go very slowly!

Hi mummyduck, how are you?? Of course you are welcome, I was hoping you would join me! I reckon that's enough, 4 times in 5 days is good going and I'm thinking less is more now. I find it so hard knowing when to BD, I'm sure we BD too much last month so tried to just keep our bases covered this month without going crazy!

I can't believe we are starting another TWW!!

Yeh sometimes i wonder if previous months we have bd too much...but then I remember how much we did with ds ha ha!! Can't believe it's another tww either, but I'm goi g to try really hard not to obsess like last time. I haven't even looked what cd I am, haven't been checking my Ovia app either.

Hi can I join, I think I ovulated yesterday but my Temps are suddenly all over the place so I don't think FF will confirm it. Im going to just keep bd every other day until af is due just incase this was a weird cycle!

Mummyduck that is good going, lets keep each other chilled this month. I am DEFINITELY not testing until AF doesn't show (hopefully)!!

Swedengirl congrats on your first TWW, hopefully it will be your only TWW!!

Sunnydee I know what you mean, best to keep covered just incase, I'm going to BD tonight incase. My O this month was nothing like last month (last month lots of pains and cramps, this month a slight pinch) so you just never quite know what is going on!!

Hey!

Thanks! It would be amazing if it was my only one. I'm trying to prepare myself that it might take a while as got told I should think about kids before I was 26- and I'm now 27. But this was years ago and by one doctor so hopefully nothing to go by!

I'm super excited and nervous. And already wondering symptoms although I'm only 2dpo. Although my temps still haven't registered O but my CM and CP seemed to indicate I did.

Any tips for surviving the TWW? Or anything I should try/try not to do?

When are your guys test days/af due? My AF is due the 4th as I have 12lp and I'll try to wait to test until then!

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind if I drop in as well. I had given up hope of ttc so I was not tracking but all signs lead to oing yesterday! We had good timing so hopefully this is our "giving up" miracle.

I am due March 5th so I plan to wait until then.

Hey swedengirl I think the best thing for tww is try to keep busy! This is my first tww while ttc #2. It took a long time to conceive my DS so I'm really hoping this will be my month too! Can't keep my mind off it.
My chart looks like yours too but I haven't been consistently taking my temp at the same time. I thought I ovulated on 18th but now I'm getting ewcm again

Thanks for the tips sunnydee. I have a crazy busy week at work next week so hoping that it will go quickly, just a slow one this week so lots of time to symptom spot!

Also definitely :sex: just in case but sometimes around 4dpo I get EWCM even though my temps clearly show I Ovd. I have read it is due to a second oestrogen surge so maybe that is the cause of your EWCM. Fingers crossed you don't need to have many TWWs this time around- baby dust being sent in your direction!

My chart has been a bit crazy this month. I was a bit sick so think I had a slight fever for a couple of days. FF has still not said I Ovd but to me I am pretty certain I did on day 25. All my usual symptoms point to it and my temps do too. What do you guys think?

Hi girls. I'd like to join as well :D

I think I'm 3 DPO. FF standard detector disagrees and tells me I'm 4 DPO but I think they may be off by a day.

Isn't the wait the worst?! I wish our bodies would just let us know already so we could prepare for the next cycle. Just by getting a notification on your phone after each BD session *DING* no luck this time, please try again soon *DING* congrats, this is it! lol ;)

I hope FF confirms your O tomorrow swedengirl! Having a fever definitely messes with your temps.

Hey Sunnybe!

I am also 3dpo now- I think!

I messed around with my chart and added a temp tomorrow (same as today) and removed the one from yesterday as I took it much earlier as I couldn't sleep and it said I Ovd when I thought I did so hopefully my temps stay high or increase tomorrow.

Just ordered some FRER so they are here for next week.... Fingers crossed this is our month girls!

I'd be down with that app! :haha:

I have one frer and a couple first signal tests. But I'm not gonna test until the day before af is due as long as my temp stays high. If it drops that morning then af will show.

I think it must have been a second surge, stopped now and I'm 4dpo, finally FF has confirmed ov but it's been a slow rise on my chart.
Great you have a busy week at work, are you planning on testing early? I'm busy with a teething toddler, he is very grumpy today so I have my hands full.
I was hoping to test on 27th as its me and DH anniversary but il only be 9dpo so maybe too early, it would be a nice surprise for him though if I got a bfp!

I like the sound of that app too, much better than having to wait!

Oh that app would be wonderful! Imagine just knowing instantly...

I am actually looking forward to this stressful work week for once. I have it once a semester and normally dread it as it is so hectic but looking forward to not having the time to think about the TWW!

My plan is to test on 10dpo (1/3) if my temps are still high! Then if it is negative I wont test again until the 4th (13dpo) as that is when my AF is due....

Oh and FF finally confirmed O on the day I suspected! Yay!

I really wish I had a busy week coming up, but I just know it's going to be a slow one lol. We'll have family over during next month's TWW which will definitely help keep my mind off things (they don't know we're TTC).

Wow yeah Sunnydee, that would be an amazing anniversary gift! It may be too early but you never know. I might already start testing early next week as well since I have millions of IC that're just laying there dying to be used for once. I had super short LP's last months so AF always gets me before it's even sensible to test. I O'd earlier this month so here's to hoping that increases my LP :)

Woohoo swedengirl :happydance: We're O'date buddies.

Yes sunnydee you never know it might give you a faint positive at 9dpo! I would test just in case...

Hopefully we will be BFP buddies too -SunnyBe!

Do you guys mind if I join? I think I am 1 dpo today. I had the most ewcm yesterday and my cervix was also high, soft, open, and wet. Not really sure what to expect from my body though as I am exactly four weeks out from having an ectopic pregnancy. Found out I was pregnant on January 26th and had already had some irregular bleeding. Right after taking the test, starting cramping really bad, and later that day my bleeding got worse. Went to the er and was diagnosed with ectopic and tubal rupture. They did surgery and removed the pregnancy and my right tube. It has been so devastating. We thought the timing was perfect to have our fourth and last pregnancy just to have it end in an ectopic. My ob gave me the green light to try again as soon as I was ready. We have dtd three times in the last week, including last night. Today my cervix is more firm and I am also having some breast tenderness. Thinking I for sure ovulated yesterday. I go in for a blood test Monday (my levels were still at 10 on the 13th). I am guessing if I did conceive again the levels won't show on this blood test. Going to try to wait till at least 7 dpo to test. So nerve wracking and stressful thinking about the possibility of another ectopic. Hope you guys don't mind me joining. It helps to have someone to vent to.

Fingers crossed we all get bfp's this month! I've never ordered ICs or any tests online before? Thought I might go a bit test crazy if I had that many lying around. I just bought 2 early response tests and hoping that's all il need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->