The big O today...anyone else??

Yeah I got my hopes up way too much this month, I know from now on not to trust any symptom except for sore bbs. That was my 1 sign that I was pg last time!
Fx for the rest of you still waiting this month!

I am so sorry Sunnydee! This whole process is so hard. I have my FX for this cycle for you.

I am 11dpo today. I am still having breast/nipple pain and cramping. My cervix is all over the place; it always seems closed, but moves all over. My cm is creamy. Thinking back, I remember that with my son I didn't test until my period was late and the line was super light. Got bloods done and my levels stayed low for quite awhile. That gives me the slightest ray of hope that maybe I am not out. I know it's not likely though. Every times I have AF type cramps, I feel less positive. Thinking I will give it till at least Tuesday or Wednesday and if I haven't started, I will take another test. Anyone have two negatives before their positive?

Ahh :( I really wish we had some BFP's in this thread by now.

All eyes are on you Tiebreaker!! FX for you dear :D

Still nothing as of this morning. I am still cramping and expected AF to start first thing this morning, but nothing so far. My cervix was really high this morning and still having creamy cm. I feel like my body is playing some mean tricks on me, if I am not pregnant. I have had to get up in the middle of the night the last two nights to pee, which I never do. Maybe it's all in my mind though.

I hope all you ladies are doing good. Hope these fresh new cycles are preparing your bodies for wonderful bfps this month!!!! I am keeping my FX for all of you!

Our bodies are horrible in giving us these mixed signals right?! Cramping can be AF, but can also mean you're pregnant, etc. Why make it easy right ;)

Are you 12 DPO now Tie? Will you test tomorrow? I really hope you'll get a BFP after all you've been through last month.

Thanks Sunnybe! Yes I am 12 dpo today. I looked back on some of my calendars and I should be due for AF either today or tomorrow. I think if I don't start today, I'll test tomorrow. I have to go get some more tests today. I am hoping the cramping is from pregnancy, but there's no telling. I keep going to the bathroom and expecting AF, but nothing so far. I'll let you know when/if it arrives. Hope everyone is doing good!

IMG_8970.jpgOmg ladies!!! I still can't believe it! I am 13 dpo today. It still hasn't sunk in yet, and I think I am being a little cautious with my heart. Please please be a sticky little rainbow! I am still cramping, and that makes me nervous. I will be calling the dr as soon as they open and starting blood work.

OMG :D :D :D

CONGRATS TIE!!! Those are some clear lines. I'm keeping everything crossed for a sticky one. Please keep us posted, and enjoy this wonderful feeling :D

Omg Tie!!! Amazing! Congrats! All the positive vibes in the world that that is one sticky bean!

Thank you ladies!!! You well wishes mean so much! We are very excited, but nervous. Just got a call back from the nurse and we are starting blood work today and will continue every two days for awhile. I'll let you know when I get today's results back. Thanks for all your support!!!

Wow congratulations tiebreaker! That's a great line, good luck with your blood work, I'm so happy for you getting your bfp :)

Ahhhhhhh!!!! Congratulations!!!! That's the best news ever ❤

Thank you guys sooo much!!! It's starting to sink in a little more! I am still cramping on and off and having a little bit of lower back pain, but nothing too bad. I finally got my results back from yesterday. My hcg was at 80. I go back tomorrow and am hoping they double like they should!!!

Amazing :D It's great that you're being closely monitored like that. I'm sure that it helps to calm the nerves a bit.

That's great they are monitoring you, let us know your levels tomorrow!

Hows everyone else doing? I've decided not to temp this month, cause my DS is not sleeping great these days so neither am I! It's exhausting.. any advice for 18 month sleep regression? 😭

Thanks ladies! I will go in in just a little bit to get the second draw. I decided to take my other test today to see if it got darker. Here's a pic. Sorry. Don't know why the first one dried yellow.

As for sleep regression, I have no answers. lol. All of my kids still come into our room in the middle of the night. Hence why we had to get a king size bed. Lol.
IMG_8982.jpg

Test looks great! Do you get your results straight away?

Haha I guess king size bed is the answer! Although last night he suddenly slept through again after weeks of terrible sleep, weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->