The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms

insomnimama

2 boys 1 girl All Done
Reaction score
In keeping with Yaya's original suggestion, I am hoping that all those who have had a recent :bfp: can post on this thread (meaning we don't have a bunch of individual threads but rather one big thread that folks in the 2ww can check out). Ex: "Ah, I see 3 out of 5 posters ate cream cakes..."

I'll go first cutting & pasting from my journal, but am really hoping that other folks can cut & paste their info onto this thread as well to have it all in one place.

So symptoms, aka "why did I test when my temps were generally lowish and had actually dropped a little that morning and also I had expressedly said that I wouldn't, ahem)

1. Just a "feeling" (yes, you may throw things at me now)
2. A little more CM than usual (though nothing like my first pg)
3. Nice full bbs (welcome back, ladies, how I have missed you)
4. Mid-day naps that could not be avoided: total body shut-down, awaking with pillow lines on face & drool on mattress (these came on much later in my first pg)
5. Two giant whiteheads on my chin (noticed CD11 after taking test & staring into mirror in disbelief)
6. Funny CP- sort of low but also anterior, or something, i.e. where I would usually be able to feel the opening I could only feel the tip (again, only noticed after testing)
7. Ridiculous mood swings (see post CD9 as example)

Other than that, truth be told I feel like I may get my period at any moment, which apart from being exactly what I felt last time, is also exactly what I feel this time of the month every month.

When I was pregnant the symptoms I had were.
1)Wasn't able to get drunk on my honeymoon just wasnt in the mood for alcohol and even when I drank I didn't get drunk
2) Extreme tiredness (I noticed it after HPT came back +)
3) metalic taste in my mouth

In keeping with Yaya's original suggestion, I am hoping that all those who have had a recent :bfp: can post on this thread (meaning we don't have a bunch of individual threads but rather one big thread that folks in the 2ww can check out). Ex: "Ah, I see 3 out of 5 posters ate cream cakes..."

I'll go first cutting & pasting from my journal, but am really hoping that other folks can cut & paste their info onto this thread as well to have it all in one place.

So symptoms, aka "why did I test when my temps were generally lowish and had actually dropped a little that morning and also I had expressedly said that I wouldn't, ahem)

1. Just a "feeling" (yes, you may throw things at me now)
2. A little more CM than usual (though nothing like my first pg)
3. Nice full bbs (welcome back, ladies, how I have missed you)
4. Mid-day naps that could not be avoided: total body shut-down, awaking with pillow lines on face & drool on mattress (these came on much later in my first pg)
5. Two giant whiteheads on my chin (noticed CD11 after taking test & staring into mirror in disbelief)
6. Funny CP- sort of low but also anterior, or something, i.e. where I would usually be able to feel the opening I could only feel the tip (again, only noticed after testing)
7. Ridiculous mood swings (see post CD9 as example)

Other than that, truth be told I feel like I may get my period at any moment, which apart from being exactly what I felt last time, is also exactly what I feel this time of the month every month.

Congrats on ur :bfp: just read ur other thread:bfp::bfp::bfp:

wicked thread - thanks and congrats xx

The only symptons i got was sore boobs from the day of ovulation and i never get sore boobs,still had the achy feeling i was due on tho a few days before af was due,good luck every1 xx

With no.1 I had these symptoms:

1. Cuppa tea made me gag
2. Reading thru a menu in my fave restaurant I just could not find anything I fancied eating
3. Big gush of watery cm. Thought I'd peed my pants!
4. Boobs grew overnight
5. Two spots of brown blood I guess it was implantation spotting
6. Sugar craving - ate tonnes of chocolate but i don't normally
7. Completely lost my temper with best friend - shouted at her then burst into tears

The first week after ovulation I had metallic taste in mouth and a little bit of yellow discharge. The second week I didn't have any symptoms--except for being really, really cold...which I still am--with intermittent 1 minute long hot flashes!

Sounds odd but I had very, very dry lips. I have had to use tonnes of lipbalm, something I never use!!! Other than that the usual sore boobs, cramps, spotting, extreme tiredness.

This thread is great! I am now realizing that i am having some of the signs u ladies are having or had, that i just thought were none exsisting and didnt even no that they were real signs :)

With this pregnancy my early symptoms were slighly swollen boobies (kinda lumpy at the sides) went off alcohol (rare!), really bad wind, slight dizziness and idle-itus (cant be arsed to do anything!) xxx

Mine were:

Nervous feeling in stomach constantly
Having to literally run to the bathroom to poop almost couldn't keep it in (TMI!!)
Felt like my heart was going to explode because it beat so fast!
Period like cramps a week before period was due
.. and obv massive morning sickness!

Hi all when i was waiting for my :bfp: the symptoms i had was loads of white lotion like cm, bumps came around my nipples, slight sore boobs, :bfp:and strange cramps in lower abdomen.

I wish you all the luck in getting your :bfp: soon xx

1) I had a 'feeling' I can't explain what it was or anything but before I even tested I just knew, intuition or something I guess - I never believed in it until it happened to me!
2) Really odd taste in mouth, wouldn't say metallic as such but very odd - nothing made it go away, it was just foul!
3) Gagging at smells/tastes! I had to buy strawberry childrens toothpaste because my usual minty fresh one was YUK, and I couldn't stand OH coming anywhere near me just because of the smell of him!!! He doesn't smell lol but you know what I mean - that individual scent that people have??? (Hope you guys get me there!!) Hugo Boss aftershave *vomits* lol
4) Tired/dizzy/headaches/spots!

And these symptoms were all BEFORE I got my BFP at 4 weeks!!! My sickness and other lovely symptoms came at around week 5 - 6!! x

Oooh and sore sore sore boobs! How could I forget that one! x

Great thread.
I was just wondering about whether these symptoms were so visible in the 2WW that it made you suspect you were pg OR, did you not expect a BFP at all, but can look back in hindsight and see you did have symptoms after all?! (if that makes sense?!)

The fact i had LOADS of lotiony CM in 2ww was a bit of a clue for me cos i never had this, i then started cramping which could have been PMS or early pregnancy.

Really tired about a week before AF due. Needed to pee all the time. A few days before AF due got really spotty. Also loads of creamy white CM. The thing that made me test was shooting pains in the boobs.

Any more symptoms to share from you lurrrvely ladies? I don't want this thread to get buried, cos it's ACE!

errrrm due on today n no sign as yet....
feel sick.
craving chocolate,
feeling really 'meh',
lack of sore boobs,
loads of CM
feel like im coming down with the lurg.... but.....
i usually wake up feeling sicky, i always crave chocolate, i work 11 hour shifts so feeling meh is really normal, and as 4 the lurg? i got hayfever.... sooo i'll expect the witch at sum point today... :(

I'm gettin cwcm when i wipe and a spot in knickers(tmi),loads of wind,cant decide if my boobs are sore cos preg or cos i keep pokin!:rofl:but they look shiny?and the veins are prominent???you'd think i'd know sympyoms by now!(#5)may test today?it's a bit of a guess cos i m/c in may and just counted the first day of loss as first day of cycle?????because started tryin straight away????will go and get test later........:hissy::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->