The bloat struggle is real

trudie100

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I'm 4 weeks +3 days pregnant and when ever I eat i get sooooooo bloated that I look a good few months pregnant 😳😳

Is anyone else like this at only 4 weeks?

Not sure if its because it's baby no 2 for me perhaps

Sitting here after eating a meal out and I feel huge ha x

Hi. I am in he 2ww but I have read just how normal that is. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope I am next.

Before you got your BFP did you have a tight/pressure feeling in your abdomen/uterus? If so, what DPO? Thanks love!

I'm still bloated all the time even if I haven't eaten. My husband said last night if I hadn't been charting and peeing on sticks all the time he'd think I was further along. I love my baby bloat it's about the only thing that makes me feel pregnant haha

LoveIsAllIKnow - I had lots of cramping and odd twinges on my right side and all over before I got my bfp. Good luck Hun

Babydustcass - I'm with you on that one ... Being bloated is about the only pregnancy symptom I've got apart from cramping and back ache

I've just been feeling really period-y ha x

I can only eat very tiny meals. A small amount of food makes me feel so full!

i haven't had visible bloating (knock on wood) but i woke up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and i had some gas pains. it was to the point that i couldn't really get back to sleep

I've actually been looking bloated but I think it was constipation as after I 'went' last might my stomach was quite flat again this morning

Ahhhh the joys ha

I look soooo bloated! Have done since just before 4 weeks. I am a size 6 so the massive bloat looks funny! Had it quite early with my first 2 as well. xx

I remember being really bloated with my first as well, but not sure if it was this early on

I have a feeling i'm going to have a bump alot sooner this time around ha x

Yep I'm all bloated lol. Trousers already popped open half the time :) it doesn't help that I had a little podge before lol I'm just telling everyone I will start running again after Xmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->