• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The brain is a very powerful tool - warning - RANT HERE

I've decided to ignore all symptons from now on and I won't test until I'm at least a week late. Twice now I've been utterly convinced I'm pregnant and twice I've been completely wrong. Pah!

I think it is the dreams that are the worst. I dreamt I was pregnant last night and was so disappointed when I woke up and reality kicked in!

I'm shocked everytime AF comes along, I'm so certain every month (with or withou BD...!) that we will need to redecorate our spare bedroom with teddies. It means I have like a major disapointment every month! Not fun. The physical symtoms I can completely sympathize with. I was feeling nauseas an hour after business the other night! Right now I'm feeling sicky without wanting to be sick. So weird!!

SSA- I love it!! I feel like I need to be president of that group!! I had sex ONE time since my D&C and I am still convinced right now that I am pregnant-even though I am having AF cramps, munchies and every other AF symptom! Glad to know there are other "loony" ladies like me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"