the cheek...

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
ok maybe i'm a bit stressy at the moment, my nans in hospital and we're all kind of worried and rather stress, shes having her operation today :cry:

ANYWAY - yesterday, me maddi and james (oh) decided to get some fresh air and blow the cobwebs away as such and go into town and have walk round and a bit of lunch, we always park in the same place - back of bhs - for £1 on a sunday, parkings quite expensive where we are but not too bad and i don't mind paying, anyhow, the machine was broke as we went in, and a note saying please pay at boothe on the way out - normally its take a ticket- pay at machine and put ticket in on the way out - if this makes sense.

so we got back to the car three hours later and james went to the parking attendant and asked how much and he said £4 - bloody cheek i couldn't believe it and loads of people were going out without paying. the attendent then said "im not ripping you off or making money" - yeah right the cash normal goes in the machine - so james said 'we've onyl got £3 cash'[ - a lie but hey, so the attendent said he'll take that.

i couldn't believe it when james come back to the car and told me, i'm sure the guy was taking the pee out of us and pocketing the money :grr: that will teach me for being too honest!

ok rant over - thanks guys, sorry its length!!

i no! when i think about it i'm still annoyed, its not a lot of money but i felt it was the principle of the matter!! thanks amy :)

Cheeky git! Taxi drivers try to rip me off all the time when Ive already been quoted a price on the phone.

You could report it to the parking people who own the car park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->