• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

the clap hands song

I didn't even no there were variations to this song. My SIL always said 'Clap hands daddy come with a pocket full of plums, allllllllll fooooooooor chloe' so i just sing that.

That's the only version we know:shrug:

I have never heard this song before and its really bugging me how the tune goes. im trying to sing all your words but no tune I put with it sounds right!

i sing....
if you happy and you know it clap your hands *clap* *clap* if your happy and you know it clap your hands *clap* *clap*, if your happy and you know it and you really want to show it, if your happy and you know it clap your hands *clap* *clap*

:rofl::rofl:

:dohh::nope:wrong song:wacko:

Mine is 'clap your hands for daddy coming down the wagon way, a pocket full of money and his hands all clay' and that's tyne & wear not even too far from darlington really!

this is the one we sing to and i am from south shields :)

mines pooh i sing "clap hands clap hands till daddy comes home........clap hands clap hands in the morning" lol

ive also gotten into singing and i dont know if ive heard it or if ive made it up but i sing

"alys alys how old are you today, how old are you today...im 6months old today" and then i keep going each time with the age going up! lol

i dont know where ive heard it but alys loves it! lol

xx

i sing....
if you happy and you know it clap your hands *clap* *clap* if your happy and you know it clap your hands *clap* *clap*, if your happy and you know it and you really want to show it, if your happy and you know it clap your hands *clap* *clap*

:rofl::rofl:

:dohh::nope:wrong song:wacko:

ha hahahahah wrong song yes

I didn't even no there were variations to this song. My SIL always said 'Clap hands daddy come with a pocket full of plums, allllllllll fooooooooor chloe' so i just sing that.

my mum used to sing that one to my little bro, her family all lived and grew up in Stafford for generations

We just sing "clap hands, daddy come home. Bring baby Roman a cake and a bun.

where I'm from (Ireland) we sing this:

Clap hands til Daddy comes home
with sweets in his pocket for Jason alone
none for the rest of the children
all for Jason

Bit cruel to the rest of the kids lol

haha i love that last one

but am bit gutted that no one else sings my mint darlo song lmao

x

the tune i sing is nothing like pop goes the weasel. lol

Ha.. your right - i just sang both out loud and they're completely different!:dohh: It does remind me of something else though, but I don't know what :shrug:

ummm..my clap hand song isn't really like any of the above...Jasons is

Capa capa Handies, I'll no' tell, Aimee in the toilet..ko! she 'mells!

We change Aimee's name to others like daddy or nanna.

XD

mine is "clap hands, daddy comes, with a pocket full of plums, all for reuben!"

but, have started to say mummy comes, with a bucket full of tickles!

pauls is ... ''clap hands! daddys coming home! to bring little leyla a cake and a bun! an apple to eat and a nut to crack! a big bow wow and a pussy cat!''

This is my version as well family are from Liverpool so that will explain it :)
But we have a little bow wow and a pussy cat

the words I grew up with are
Clap yor hands for Daddy comin down the waggon way, with his pockets full o money and his bag full of hay, the hay is for the horsie the moneys for yor Mam, so clap yor hands for Daddy, cause hes a clivor man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"