The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Mrs W 11

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Here is our thread for everyone taking part in the clearblue trial. A place where we can chat about the trial, our experiences with the opks and support each other through the tww, any bfns, the witch and hopefully celebrate our bfps together!!

THE CLEARBLUE TRIAL LADIES LIST!! :flower:

Mrs W 11
Peggy80
Chezzz
Purplelou
Mummy_smurf2b :bfp:
30mummyof1
Jodilee6
Sammynashley
Button05 :bfp:
Fezzle
Lace&pearls

Yay I found my way here hehe :wave: let me be the first to christen the thread :happydance:

I know I started temping too late this cycle as I was on my holidays, but my temps seem to be contradicting my peak reading on the opk? Should I have kept going with them as I stopped after getting the first peak day?

Hey Peggy!!

So what cycle days are we all? I'm cycle day 5 today so 5 pots of wee in my fridge right now!!

I'm not sure when to start my opks as my cycles have been a big odd recently. Usually ovulate on cd 19 but last cycle was really late and the one before really early!

I know I started temping too late this cycle as I was on my holidays, but my temps seem to be contradicting my peak reading on the opk? Should I have kept going with them as I stopped after getting the first peak day?

Iv read u dnt need to carry on doin opks after the first positive but I usually do.

Hey Peggy!!

So what cycle days are we all? I'm cycle day 5 today so 5 pots of wee in my fridge right now!!

I'm not sure when to start my opks as my cycles have been a big odd recently. Usually ovulate on cd 19 but last cycle was really late and the one before really early!

Sounds like we are in the same boat, I normally o CD 16 but it was late this cycle from what I can gather. My normal cycles are 28/29 days and I'm currently CD 31-32 tomorrow but today sure I can feel some kind of pressure down there and I have a dull backache too. Also havin green snotty cm that looks thicker than normal and also earlier wen I went for a bath I kept burpin n fetching up bits of pie I had for tea but think it's unrelated as wen I looked at box it said use by 27th june so not happy with mums hubby for givin it us :( so for me it's a waitin game if Ff is right then new af due date is Sunday.

Hey!
Cycle day 6 for me. Although 5 pots of wee as cycle day 1 is empty as I came on during the day!

Hi ladies can I join? I got my pack on the 24th ready for my next cycle, I'm currently 7dpo so should start my pack in a weeks time :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hi ladies can I join? I got my pack on the 24th ready for my next cycle, I'm currently 7dpo so should start my pack in a weeks time :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Fx u won't need to start it , sure u can join :D

Peggy I'm not sure, I didn't think you carried on testing after the first peak either, have you checked the instruction leaflet? What are your temps doing, have you not had a rise?

Sammy welcome! I've added you to the names list!

Chezzz I didn't pee in pot 1 either. Af did come first thing but I was too busy crying so I missed that day :cry:

Smurf it sounds like you might be pregnant! Have you tested? Were you temping last cycle or just opks? I think you should test ! Fingers crossed for a bfp!!

Peggy I'm not sure, I didn't think you carried on testing after the first peak either, have you checked the instruction leaflet? What are your temps doing, have you not had a rise?

Sammy welcome! I've added you to the names list!

Chezzz I didn't pee in pot 1 either. Af did come first thing but I was too busy crying so I missed that day :cry:

Smurf it sounds like you might be pregnant! Have you tested? Were you temping last cycle or just opks? I think you should test ! Fingers crossed for a bfp!!

I tested this morn but bfn up to now if ff is right I'm only 9dpo

Hi all! I was lurking on the other CB thread but may as well join you all here! AF is due today aah, I had BFN yesterday so if AF doesn't come by Sunday I will test again. But if she does, I'll be starting the trial then!

Hi all! I was lurking on the other CB thread but may as well join you all here! AF is due today aah, I had BFN yesterday so if AF doesn't come by Sunday I will test again. But if she does, I'll be starting the trial then!

Welcome aboard!

Thanks mummy smurf :D I see you're in Leyland, I've not long moved from Chorley!

Hi lady's do they call or email you and what do they ask? Thanks.

Hi lady's do they call or email you and what do they ask? Thanks.

They call u n just basic question like if u any known infertility any medications u take that May affect it etc.

Thanks..are there any hidden charges? Do you get to keep device or not? Thanks.

Thanks..are there any hidden charges? Do you get to keep device or not? Thanks.

Hidden charges? It's free to do n u don't get a device it's digi opks n preg tests, sample pots n data to fill in each day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->