The coil...

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
.... it's out!!!!

I was PETRIFIED of having it out as it hurt like HELL having it in!! ('Virgin cervix' she said... :haha:

But felt no pain with it coming out, just some cramping afterwards!

When I first had it fitted, a few days later I noticed the strings were really long (like hanging out... long), so I went back and had it checked. The lady told me it was perfectly in place and the strings were just left too long.

No... it was either fitted wrong or came down and I was told it was still in place (wasn't!!), so for 7 months I have had it sitting onto of my cervix! With a 1cm string! :wacko:

But anyhoo... it's out... I feel free... and letting my womb have a rest before TTC September! :happydance:

I bet you are glad. What are u using as a barrier from now until september if you don't mind me asking?

I bet you are glad. What are u using as a barrier from now until september if you don't mind me asking?

We will be using condoms most likely. I don't like anything hormonal so only condoms or copper coil is option for me. He lives away at the moment due to studies so it's not too much of a nuisance using them :)

The really embarassing thing for me is I had a copper coil refitted when DS2 was 8 weeks old and it didn't hurt a bit....I left thinking I must be like a bucket now.....?????!!!!!

Just be extra careful when you do see him, I had the coil out last year with the intention of TTC 3 months later but 4 days after removal one split condom got us our Christmas pudding lol :)

I agree though, copper coil all the way! Hope these last few months go quickly for you.

The really embarassing thing for me is I had a copper coil refitted when DS2 was 8 weeks old and it didn't hurt a bit....I left thinking I must be like a bucket now.....?????!!!!!

Just be extra careful when you do see him, I had the coil out last year with the intention of TTC 3 months later but 4 days after removal one split condom got us our Christmas pudding lol :)

I agree though, copper coil all the way! Hope these last few months go quickly for you.

Wow that's so cool! Just proves when its meant to happen it will!

Our big Asian wedding is now December so that's when we will, for sure, be TTC! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->