The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

Me too.. I'm still in love with them even after all this time, lol. :cry:

What is the absolute worst thing I can eat right now? I am going to have it....

I'm considering a smoke, lol.

I'd give anything for a smoke:dohh: I miss them some days..:cry: Now I'm having a craving and I haven't smoked in almost 2 years..lol..this is dangerous

Ok....no more ciggy talk.... :ignore:

Ok...so what are you going to have that is really bad??? What's your vice? greasy, sweet, fatty, savoury, salty, liquor maybe??

I have a good vodka sauce recipe and it's very easy.

Let's have it! :happydance:

2 cans of plum tomatoes (just chop or crush them yourself)
3 cloves of garlic
1 finely diced onion
flat leaf parsley
1/2 cup of vodka
2 teaspoons of cornstarch
1/3 cup of half and half

sautee the onion and garlic in olive oil until the onion is soft, but not browned; add the tomatoes, with the juice and bring to a boil; add the vodka and simmer out the alcohol (about 3 minutes); mix the cornstarch into the half and half; pull the sauce off of the heat and add the half and half mixture; put back on low heat until it has thickened up and toss with whatever pasta you use.

I add the parsley on top for color and use asiago cheese on too. If the sauce is too thick, thin it down with extra half and half. I add salt and pepper to taste.

Thanks DMom!

My vice.....old world bread with feta or asiago cheese and organic tomato and kalamata olives....mmmmm.....

And a coke to wash it down!
Or a glass of Preece Shiraz....

Thanks DMom!

My vice.....old world bread with feta or asiago cheese and organic tomato and kalamata olives....mmmmm.....

Take the stale bread and make olive, tomato, and bread salad...use olive oil and white wine vinegar as the dressing.:thumbup:

I do that...except I use red wine or balsamic vinegar....Mmmm....

Or sometimes I will add salt, pepper and oregano to olive oil and balsamic and dip the bread....

Geeze you guys have great recipes:thumbup: I've been looking for some different recipes..maybe we need a recipe thread, not just for TTC but for everyday eating that everyone can share??

Damn, I am heading to Panera tomorrow, lol. It's the closest thing I have here to a real bakery.

Thanks DMom!

I've never heard of asiago cheese..is it sharp?

Geeze you guys have great recipes:thumbup: I've been looking for some different recipes..maybe we need a recipe thread, not just for TTC but for everyday eating that everyone can share??

Sounds good to me! Wooly is our resident domestic goddess, lol. Fair warning, I have a ton of recipes, but am good for a fire at least once a week, lol.

Sounds good to me! Wooly is our resident domestic goddess, lol. Fair warning, I have a ton of recipes, but am good for a fire at least once a week, lol.

Fantastic..I'll go start the thread now:thumbup:

Ummm, a sharper romano or parmesan maybe...depends on how long it's aged.

DS just told me his second fave food is meat sticks (aka slim jims) because they have organs in them. I said "do you know what organs are?" He said no, so I told him...........he was very shocked :haha:

Tell him it's lips and assh*les. That's what I told mine about hot dogs, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->