The Constant Need to Pee Has Started!

RebeccaR19

Reaction score
As the title of the thread says, I am starting to feel like I have to pee so much now! Baby must be on my bladder. Because I'll go to the bathroom and then 15 minutes later I'll feel like I need to pee again. When I go, though, nothing comes out but I feel like I need to go. And then I also feel like I'm going to the bathroom every 2 hours at least.

I know that feeling! I refuse to go walking anywhere cause I feel like I need to pee all the time and then when I go it's like a drop! lol

Time for nappies maybe? :haha:

Hey,

Think im a day earlier popping in here, hope you dont mind :)

Do you find you have some days where you feel like you could wee yourself all the time and others that arent so bad?

Last week i felt so desberate to pee all the time, i think baby was sitting low and i also got a strange warm feeling inside vagina when this happened.Is this just me? :wacko: Kind of like i was peeing myself, but wasnt of course!

x

Isn't it lovely :D!
I've been like this for weeks now!
Can't wait till it's over!

I've been like this since 28 weeks lol. I'll be 31 weeks on saturday. It's really annoying. My baby turned at 28 weeks and is head down and engaged - just like my son did - i'm sure they just like to make my life that little bit more awkward lol.

I find it's most annoying at night. I'll just get comfy in bed and within 10 mins i'm up to pee again......and when i'm there i think it wasn't bloody worth getting up for! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->