the coolest thing just happened :D

brittni1024

Mom to Rylan Wrae <3
Reaction score
I've been laying down for a couple of hours because I've been soooo tired. Well anyways, my little man decided that would be the perfect time to throw a party and go crazy. Well he was pushing some sort of a body part, I'm assuming a foot or a hand, hard so it was making that part of my belly stick out. I decided to push against it to see what happened. So here's the cool part, I was pushing and he was moving whatever part it was along with me. So i was pushing across my belly and he was staying with me. Does that make sense? It was so cool, I've never experienced something like that before, so I'm pretty excited :happydance:

Awwww how cute!! Like when you put you hand onto a fish tank n the fish follows??? I'm jealous!!! Lol that's adorable!! :happydance:

Aww that's so cute!!! Haha I bet that kept you entertained for a while I know it would've me. =P

yeah i couldn't help but laugh when it happened. it was so neat. it still feels weird when I think about that being an actual person.

It is crazy isn't it? It feels weird when you think about it that way lol

Awee yay =] I cant wait for that to happen. That has to be the best.

Yeah its really weird. I don't think its really hit me yet that theres a little person inside me. lol. its a hard concept for me.

Awee yay =] I cant wait for that to happen. That has to be the best.

it is really freakin cool. and now that my little man is getting big, his kicks are getting big too. nothing like they were 10 weeks ago. its crazy!

Ha awwwwwh how adorable! I love messing with my little guy when he's sleeping... :blush: giving him soft pokes and watching him move away from them like he's just "mom leave me alone I want to sleep!"

Yeah its really weird. I don't think its really hit me yet that theres a little person inside me. lol. its a hard concept for me.

It took me forever to grasp that concept lol
It'll happen eventually for you though. And if not you'll just get a nice shock when a baby pops out :haha:

It'll happen eventually for you though. And if not you'll just get a nice shock when a baby pops out :haha:

I still haven't quit grasped it hehe. I think when I have my baby I'm just going to be "there's no way that little person was inside of me... Nope" :haha:

I still haven't quit grasped it hehe. I think when I have my baby I'm just going to be "there's no way that little person was inside of me... Nope" :haha:

I don't think it'll become very real for me until I see the baby, or maybe at least until labor starts.

I don't think it'll become very real for me until I see the baby, or maybe at least until labor starts.

Lol I've kind of grasped it. But I'm sitting here thinking I'm going to have a baby tomorrow. That means there's something in me lol

When my friend had hers a week or two ago and I got to see him I was just like "omg he was actually that size inside of you!" it seems like they should be small in you and then just magically become normal sized when they come out :haha: if that makes any sense

Aw how exciting :D

I loved that when I used to push on my tummy, he'd kick back exactly where I was touching. It happened for me around 34 weeks, but still.. it was really cute!!

Aww! that's adorable!
I wish my little girl would do something like that.. whenever i touch what she's poking out, she hides away lol! .. bugger :p
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->