the coolest thing just happened :D

brittni1024

Mom to Rylan Wrae <3
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever posted here before, I'm a little thread-shy, but I'm just so excited that I had to share. So, I've been laying down for a couple of hours because I've been soooo tired. Well anyways, my little man decided that would be the perfect time to throw a party and go crazy. Well he was pushing some sort of a body part, I'm assuming a foot or a hand, hard so it was making that part of my belly stick out. I decided to push against it to see what happened. So here's the cool part, I was pushing and he was moving whatever part it was along with me. So i was pushing across my belly and he was staying with me. Does that make sense? It was so cool, I've never experienced something like that before, so I'm pretty excited :happydance:

Yay! I remember the first time my baby toes did that. I also used to play the poking game with him (before he became too big to kick lol) I'd poke a certain spot on the belly and see if he'd kick/punch back.

Awww I used to play with my bub too but now it hurts too much!!:( kicks so hard it make me jump!! So I don't teas it no more... Ha ha. I've learnt my lesson!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->