The countdown to...

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
........LEEDS FESTIVAL IS DOWN TO 2 DAYS!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am a festival virgin and am realy looking foward to it.

Any one else going?

My friend bought me and her a ticket for a suprise for the sunday but i said no i did not want to go,so she taking someone else, think she thinks Im as up for it as i was when i was 16 but am not .. not really my scene now tbh would only be missing home, how sad lol. Been when I was 16 and liked it back when I liked rock music and mud plus I had a back stage pass!! enjoy!

No I had a backstage pass when I was 16 :lol: access all areas, cant remember what year it was but Korn & stereophonics were playing and daphnie and celeste if you even remember them lol (sp?) got fruit n veg'd off the stage :lol:

I remember daphne and celeste! Wasn't it 2001 or something they were there?

Have a smashing time Lozzy! Dont camp too near any bushes or you'll get wee'd on, dont look too shify or you'll get asked for drugs every 2 seconds and hit the showers before 8am and they'll be empty!

Stay away from the "toilets" in the campsite unless its an emergency!!! Ergh, I can recall the smell even now, and its been a good few years since I've been.

I remember the 1st year of Long Drop toilets (just like a huge pit with pank seats over it).

There were rumours the 2 intoxicated men had gone swimming in the pit and kept shouting 'pop up pirate' at anyone who looked into the pit from the stalls. Sick!

Im not going but I really hope the weather picks up for you its nasty here at the min x

I remember daphne and celeste! Wasn't it 2001 or something they were there?

Have a smashing time Lozzy! Dont camp too near any bushes or you'll get wee'd on, dont look too shify or you'll get asked for drugs every 2 seconds and hit the showers before 8am and they'll be empty!

It prob was about 2001 8 years ago, not sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"