the cramping is back!!!!

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
So the Period type cramping that i was getting at 5weeks has come back!!!.

Its rather nasty actually.. but not there when i sit down :S and it moves about, like most of the time its really low, sometimes its at belly button height, then its even higher

really strange. And its on the left side again!!! (but sometimes switching)

Anyway i was just wondering how many people had this.. is it just the uterus stretching again? like when it had stopped it had grown to its max for that many weeks and now its on a growth spurt again?

O and the morning sickness still isnt here, but the sore (.)(.) are back with a vengeance

sorry i sound so rediculous, just want some reassurance :thumbup:

ooo firstly, dont moan about the ms...
I did that, I prayed to feel pregnant and ever since then i have been laid up on the sofa with no life in me :( feeling totally sick, exhausted, lifeless and generally ill...
the cramping is normal as long as its not severe. I get it at times.

Im feeling like this today. Im only 4+2 but today I have been getting af cramps along with low back ache, in fact it feels exactly like the first day of my af. Its worse if I sit down which isnt good when I feel as crappy as I do, all I wanna do is lie on the sofa with my duvet lol

Im praying to god that this is just all normal and not a sign that something is not right.

the cramping is completley normal i get it 2, as long as theres no bleeding or its really severe u will be fine hun xx

Normal. As long as its not super super bad. Heavy bleeding is a bad sign too.
Ive been freaking out about cramps all night, checking my panties the 3 times I woke up to pee. Turns out I had bad gas, and had to poo. :]

Mine came back too so I wuldn't worry to much. Its almost like a constant bad (ish) period pain :) Sore boobs, back ache and sore hips as well. Its just all the Hormones running through you at the moment and your uterus expanding. As long as you are not bleeding I wouldn't worry too much :)

xxxxx

Hey hun, I sometimes get a dreadfull pain when i stand up! But as soon as I sit down it goes again!

I had my scan last week and everything was fine, so try not to worry, like the others have said as long as its not constant and there isnt any signs on bleeding im sure it will all be fine!

Maybe get yourself checked if it continues or gets worse?

Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->