The cravings vs gender thread

laughingduck

Mother of one daughter
Reaction score
Ok so I've heard things about what you crave during your pregnancy being can indicate if you're having a boy or girl. With my first daughter, I craved fruits, citrus, and sweet stuff. I had a HUGE aversion to meat. I am only 5 weeks so maybe the food aversions have not started yet, but I find I'm really craving meat so far. Maybe this means I'm having a boy? Just curious to know what other people craved during previous pregnancies, and what did you have? Or if you know what you are having this pregnancy already, what have you been craving?

Last pregnancy I craved every that pointed towards a girl (sweets, fruits and hated meat!) and I had a boy! this time I'm all savory. Don't know what I'm having yet but it's definitely the opposite to last time!

with my boys I craved orange juice and savory things, this time I crave sweet things and meat but both I can't have as both make me feel ill.

i am craving sweets, coca cola and fruit which is so unlike me! i do not have a sweet tooth at all usually. i don't know what i'm having yet so we will see!

I have two girls. With my first I wanted salty stuff pickles chips etc along with spicy food (hot wings) and steak omg I craved steak all the time!

With my second I wanted nothing. But sweet! Chocolate, pie, ice cream! Omg I craved ice cream every single night in my last trimester.

For me the old wives tales never worked but it's still fun to guess 😄

While my pregnancies were different, there wasn't really any differences with food cravings and I had a girl the first time and a boy the second time.

Oh well it looks like the old wives tale is not true for most people in this thread! To be honest I kind of hope I have another little girl. Mostly because she really wants a sister! I have a feeling it is a boy but we shall see. I hate the long wait to find out!!!

With DD I craved candy, chocolate, and ice cream all the time, with DS I wanted chips, soda, and beef jerky.

This time I have virtually no cravings (at least not yet) I have no clue as to what this LO might be

I had the same cravings in my last 2 pregnancies, I have a son and a daughter :)

With DD I was mostly vegetarian. I really craved oranges and orange juice. She turned out kind of like an orange... she is mostly sweet but does have her sour moments.

With my DS I ate meat quite often and always wanted lunch meat, though I refrained from it because of the risk of toxoplasmosis. I craved chocolate, strawberries and strawberry shortcake. He turned out to be a very sweet, lovable little boy.

This time - and I'm only 5 weeks mind you - I have been eating a lot of meat. I detest the thoughts of veggies, salads or even fruits. I'm craving onions and mustard. I don't care what they're on as long as I can eat them. I've made a ton of health wraps :haha: I think this baby is going to be my sour one! :rofl:

I also wanted two of the same gender. I guess that's why I'm having a third one because I got one of each the first time. I have no idea what I'm having this time though. Never the same symptoms or cravings twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->