The Day after Tomorrow (Lap & Dye)

MrsR32

Mum to twin boys
Reaction score
Morning Girls

Just wanted some reassurance from those who have had a lap & dye done, I'm going in on Thursday morning and am very anxious about the op and also about what comes next.

They're not really looking for anything specific as I haven't got any symptoms but I guess it's something they have to tick off the list. I just want to know if there's anything there and then where do we go from there? I hate waiting and not knowing what's going to happen!!

Anyone had a lap & dye recently and want to share their experiences?

Sorry I cant help, but just wanted to wish you luck for thursday, I too have my lap and dye on thursday and dreading it to say the least!!

Please Pm me of you wanna chat.

Hi,
Lap & dye is nothing to worry about. I had done mine last November and I was scared to death. But it turned out to be quite all right. My experience was fine. No major pain to be scared of. I did have some pain but it was mostly because of the gas they put inside to see things better. Pain killers took care of that.

I remember seeing a thread about it a while back, that would be helpful for you.

Everyone has a different experience but in most of the cases its not too bad.

Good Luck!

Hi MrsR32, I hope it all went well for you yesterday. I had a lap/dye done in May this year. I started a post back then...heres the link https://www.babyandbump.com/seconda...trying-conceive-sucess-after-laparoscopy.html

I hope it is of some help. Try and rest and keep up with the pain meds as it certainly makes life more comfortable. If there is anything else we can do to help, just ask as most girls here have probably has a lap/dye at some stage. Take care xoxo :hugs:

Hi Hun, I had a lap and dye a few weeks back (11th August) - I was very anxious too, but regarding the pain side of things I was pretty good. No pain from Gas, just a little pressure pain that pulled on my belly a day or so after surgery, but nothing too unbarable.

I was discovered to have two blocked tubes - which I guess is a blessing in disguise as we don't have to waste time anymore trying without a chance, and we're beginning IVF. The results will depend on the individual. I know it's a very stressful time, but as bad as the results may or may not be - the fact that you finally have an answer can often be a relief too..

hugs to you
:hugs:

Hey NeyNey.....sorry to hear about the two blocked tubes, but good to know whats happening. Notice you start IVF in 2 weeks time, good luck. Where abouts in sydney is the Sydney IVF clinic? If things don't happen for me this cycle, I will hopefully start next cycle...wont know until I give them a ring on CD1. I'll be going through Westmead.

Had mine last month and they found a cyst on right and blockage on left. Another consultation on the 29th Sept but feeling really down about it all. Period was much heavier than usual this month too. Had very little pain at all - except from the gas which really hurt my rib cage and neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->