the day i get my BFP!

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
first i will see my husband face and can't wait for that!!!
second i will carry that pee stick all day long on me (so i can look at it every second:))
Third will probably post on here to let you know the big news!!!:happydance:
Fourth i will probably call my mom in France
fifth i will take the day off from the shop so i can enjoy my BFP day !!!:happydance:

what about you ?

Well Honestly I think I would start bawling my eyes out.
If I am not with my husband at that moment I would probably call my sister so she can help me think of a great way to surprise him.
I would wait probably a week to tell our parents and maybe a month to tell my best friends.

I would also be smiling non-stop!

thinking about it i may make my BFP day a yearly holiday day for me :)!!!

LOL! Great Ideas!!
I will first tell my OH and we will probably hold each other and cry and grin. Geez I wont want to let him go to work lol.:blush: Then I will come on here to announce it. Then I will call my closest friend(as she is the only one who knows I'm ttc and she's a good enough friend that she doesn't ever ask me about it and knows that when there is something to tell that I will then tell her. I love her to bits!) and tell her the good news. Then I will take a much deserved break from all the stress and let myself lay around all day grinning and have a "me" day to celebrate.(and be on here all day with you wonderful ladies because I can't seem to tear myself away:rofl:) Once my OH is home from work we will tell the kids, then put them to bed and hold each other all night and then maybe :sex: just for the hell of it instead of to get preg! lol. ;) :D
I wont be telling my family for at least first 8 weeks. Anyways, this is all wishful thinking. I can't go getting my hopes up...I'll only jinx myself! lol. You ladies have a wonderful evening. :hugs:

Hoping to see AT LEAST a few more BFP's before the end of this month!!:happydance:

Well, we've only been trying a couple of weeks and I am 42.....so if it happens soon I will probably faint first and foremost. Then run around the place. :wohoo::wohoo:

After OH, only family I have to tell are my 2 sisters, though I may wait a few days, just to make sure. Won't tell anyone other than that until the first scan, I don't think, but perhaps I will change my mind if it happens!!! :-k

I think since my OH is a Marine.. I will meet him at work for lunch and have a picture of my BFP, when i leave i will hide the picture in his cover so when he goes to put it on he will find it. I obviously won't leave cause I know as soon as he finds it he will go crazy.

... i've obviously thought about this a lot... lol...:yipee::yipee:

I think I would Freek out!!!! :rofl:

dont know but last time was early botu 9am, gary was in bed,we werent ttc as i was totally convinced i cudnt, i asked him if he was gettin uo n i kept lookin at this blaring bfp,just2make sure it hadnt gone!lol
i bet i sat4half a hr saying uknow i love u dont u ....n he was saying yeh y wot av u done,when i told him we got ready went in town bought4more tests! i did these thro out the day and just couldnt belive it(ended in mc)weve both still got the pic on r phones, next time (well SOON!) i will just faint i think ! LOL

First I will show Honey the stick like I did last time and he will probably stare at and say Once again "so does this mean you are pregnant?" then I will take a picture and post it here to see what you girls think. Then I call the doctors and get blood work, then I will go window shopping for things I might want (won't buy anything until all is clear). Then I will pig out because I have an excuse. Then I will be back on here the rest of the night sharing my good news. One day it will happen.

What a great thread.

I think i will probably freak out too first and foremost. If its a work day will phone in sick, wake up DH and show him most probably crying. But i am not going to tell anyone else until after the first scan or my sisters baby is 2 months old which ever is the latest (thats if i can help myself)
I will probably spend the rest of the day on the internet seeing what we can buy.

When I got my BFP I woke up really early and only decided to test as I was walking into the bathroom, DH was still asleep. I waited until the test was done to look then as soon as I saw the BFP I jumped on DH, who was still asleep and just held the test infront of him - he thought it was a +OPK and said "what does that mean? Do we have to DTD now?"

When I told him it was a BFP we just hugged a bit and he fel asleep!! So next time I will wait for him to be awake and do another test together. I'm determined to only test at the weekend so we can just hang out together all day.

first i will see my husband face and can't wait for that!!!
second i will carry that pee stick all day long on me (so i can look at it every second:))
Third will probably post on here to let you know the big news!!!:happydance:
Fourth i will probably call my mom in France
fifth i will take the day off from the shop so i can enjoy my BFP day !!!:happydance:

what about you ?

Well after I get my :bfp: and after DH picks me up from the floor after fainting in complete shock and happiness, I will tell my parents and then come on to BnB and announce the news! Or I may announce it to BnB first and then the parental units. :rofl: :rofl:

Well...When I get my BFP and I will get it! I think I will cry, and cry and cry some more. Then I will do my best not to tell DH, until I've gone to the store and bought a baby gown (DH Loves babies in those) and then fine some clever way to let him find it and then he will know!
Then I will email a pic to all of my friends that have listen to me, been there for me and prayed for me on the past 2 1/2 years.
Wait to tell family until after first scan.

Then I will post a pic on hear with a HUGE grin!!! :)

Then I will sit back , with a completely amazed looked on my face ,thinking OMG!! We did it, we finally did it!!!
And then pray the morning sickness does hit as bad as the last !!!!!LOL

I was in disbelief when i found out last. OH was at work and i called him and asked him when he' be home..sounding a bit sheepish. In retrospect OH says he thought something good must have been on as a) i was happy- so obviously not breaking with up him or anything like that (as if-ever!! LOL) b) i usually have a big mouth and cant keep anything from him.

I tested after work as well. It'll probably be the same again. Just sat around giggling to myself- like crazy!! :) Couldnt believe it! And then we'd do it together,just sit together and ever so often look at eachother and burst out laughing..it was great!!

OOh, forgot to say i called my mum as soon as i saw the stick- i hadto tell someone- i was bursting!!:):):) She was very happy obviously.

It'll be exactly the same again, i suspect!

Good luck everybody!!!

Hugs, Omi xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"