The day of my "period"

purplecat

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
So I've been gone for sometime now as its been busy raising two little girls. I've been with bnb for over 5 years (went through bough my pregnancies with bnb) and now I'm back in a need of some help and or advice. So here it goes....
Today was the day of my expected period. As expected and on time (Always on time to the exact day of a 28 day cycle) I wiped and seen a bit of pink so as normal I went and put a tampon in. Went to change it at my next washroom break about an hour or so later and NOTHING but small spots of brown blood. It's now been 6 hours later and still nothing. Usually my period is right on time and comes full flow within the first day. I'm also not having any pms symptoms other then being slightly moody. So that brings me to why I am here for your help. IF this is implantation bleeding (had with both pregnancies) how long should I wait to test. I did a frer about an hour and it's negative and I kind of figured it would be if it was implantation bleeding. Also, I thought implantation bleeding usually happens before your expected period? And help would be awesome thanks ladies

Welcome back
Usually they say 3 days, as at start of implant hcg will start getting into the blood in very minute amounts, and it tales a couple days for it to be in urine high enough to show on a hpt.

I have read as short as a day later and as long as six days later. But 2-3 days seems to be the most common :) My last bfp I got it just shy of 48 hours from when I had implantation cramping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"