• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The death of my son is scheduled for Thursday

Peanutt

Reaction score
:cry:
I'm 18 weeks, will be 19 weeks and will be getting a D&E (please don't judge). He has full Trisomy 18. They can't find a stomach or a bladder. He has a bad heart arrhythmia. His brain isn't properly developed. The list of problems goes on and on. I've been spotting and so my doctor feels my body has recognized something is very wrong and he won't make it to term.
We've named him Nathan. He would have been my first. We've been TTC for over two years. He was going to be my rainbow baby after a miscarriage I had last year.

My precious little boy and I can't do anything to fix him. :cry:

I am so so sorry. Remember - he will come back to you, I promise. His little soul will return, maybe not as a boy, (or maybe!) but he will be back.

Sending much love. <3

I am so so sorry. Remember - he will come back to you, I promise. His little soul will return, maybe not as a boy, (or maybe!) but he will be back.

Sending much love. <3

I hope so. He's tried so hard to overcome his T18 but some obstacles are too much for such little feet.
It's a small amount of comfort I take in knowing his grandma is in heaven and will be there for him when the time comes.

Still hard.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Nobody could ever judge you, ever.. I am so sorry I know exactly what your going through..It is just a horrible thing to go through..I wish you all the best..Love & Peace XXOOXOX<3:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Words really always fail me...I'm so very sorry, though I know that's not enough. :hugs:

I'm so, so sorry Peanutt. I know we're all thinking of you today. I wish you a good recovery and peace in your heart.

My darling Nathan is in Heaven and playing with his grandma now.

Thoughts and prayers are with you. Not an easy thing to go through xx

Dear Peanutt,

I am so sorry for the loss of your rainbow baby Nathan. No one is judging you here, don't worry. We all ache together :hugs:. Wishing you much courage in the coming days.

Cee

You made a selfless choice out of love for Nathan :hugs:
My heart aches for you, stay strong and be kind to yourself.

Fly high Nathan.

Praying for you, Peanutt. You will one day meet Nathan again. :hugs:

I never held you, but I feel you
You never spoke, but I hear you
I never met you, but I love you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs