The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

africaqueen

Reaction score
Losing weight to gain...a baby. Members list :)

The figures shaded in green show each wk's losses. Those in red show any gains for that wk and the figures shaded in blue show total weight loss as we go along :) If we get weighed around the 10th and then each wk after, i will update weekly. Good luck!!!

MONDAY WEIGH IN'S...

Pinkee 3.5LB 15.5LB

xkissyx 2LB
Vesta 1LB 7LB
Monsterpops 4LB 6.4LB
Keepsmiling 5LB
Fairy_Gem

TUESDAY WEIGH IN'S...
4magpies 2LB 7.5LB
Ineedaseed
Rocksbabe1

WEDNESDAY WEIGH IN'S...

Leilani 4.4LB 15.4LB

Longtobeamum 2LB 20LB

FRIDAY WEIGH IN'S...

africaqueen STS 51LB

SIEGAL

Well i am going to be super strict on my diet plan(slimming world) as i have to get my bmi down to 30 to be accepted for IVF on the nhs, so losing weight has never been more important than now.

As losing weight due to fertility issues can be so much harder as a lot of us will be comfort eaters due to the emotional side of our lives, i thought a thread to offer support and encouragement would be a good idea:winkwink:

We can help eachother reach that ultimate goal of being a mother and have a laugh along the way.

If you want to join this thread, please add your name, age and situation(ie i am having ivf, or i am trying to reduce symptoms of pcos etc), along with what diet plan u will be following and we will have our 1st weigh in on mon 10th Jan, as this gives us chance to lose a few lb that we have probs gained over xmas before getting our starting weight.

I will update here every monday/tuesday. I will be following the sw plan but not attending meetings and i will use the wii fit daily :)

Good luck ladies! we can do it:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just wanted to wish you good luck hun.You can do it :hugs: x

May I join
I had to get my bmi to under 30 for clomid but over Xmas my weight is goin up and I want to lose another stone by march when I'm bak to fs
I also have pcos xx

May I join
I had to get my bmi to under 30 for clomid but over Xmas my weight is goin up and I want to lose another stone by march when I'm bak to fs
I also have pcos xx

Yay its not just me on this thread now!:happydance: haha.

We can do it! so ur goal loss is 1 stone? we can get weighed on the 10th and then every mon frm then we can show any losses or gains :)

xxx

Yuh fab idea huni
I need the motivation
iv got a wii too so il try n go on it everyday
wots ur goal
I need to be about 12 stone by march xx

I'm totally in, thanks so much for this thread!

Name: Alliah
Reason: Lose weight to start ovulating :)
Diet Plan: Low G.I. and Excercise!

I've started excercising and slowly started the diet.

I'm totally in, thanks so much for this thread!

Name: Alliah
Reason: Lose weight to start ovulating :)
Diet Plan: Low G.I. and Excercise!

I've started excercising and slowly started the diet.

Welcome Alliah!:happydance:

I am so glad u ladies have joined this thread and we can support eachother reach our mutual goal:winkwink:

I need to get my weight to 14 stones 7lb to get my bmi to 30 so need to lose around 2 stones. will know more accurate weight when i weigh in on the 10th :) xxx

U shud put us on a roll cart on ur first post xx

Yeah im going to list us all on my 1st post with weight loss targets and losses/gains each week but will wait till there a few more of us, so will be doing it by the start of the new year :)

xxx

haha!

Im eating my choc snowman as we speak... enjoying the last piggery for a looong time. I am sooo determined this time! :)
I am going to write a few menu's for the next few wks soon and then il knw what i need for lunches for work etc. Need to plan ahead and write everything dwn or i lose the momentum. lol xxx

Yh I do that too I do struggle with diets in the winter tho
summer is soooo much easier cos hubby eats just salad all summer x

Well my hubby works away mon-fri so i have no excuse for eating badly seeing as its only me here. lol. I am going to load up on fruit and veggies and make packed lunch for work everyday. I cannot let myself or dh down. I MUST get preggo by this time next yr :)

xxx

I must be prego by nxr Xmas
r u savin or ivf then Hun
do u have a joinal x

I must be prego by nxr Xmas
r u savin or ivf then Hun
do u have a joinal x

We WILL be pregnant by xmas 2011:winkwink:

We are entitled to 2 free cycles of IVF on the NHS due to us having no children and my having no tubes left, just need to get my bmi to 30 to be able to be accepted for funding. I dnt have a journal yet but will start one when we start treatment.
I was on clomid yrs ago with my ex cos i had pcos. my bmi was waay above 30 then tho... they must of changed the criteria xxx

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you?

I'm Vesta, and I'm 25. I've been TTC for over 10 months but it's just not happened for us. I realise it's more then likely I'll be hitting the 12 month mark next year before I get my BFP. I know the first thing the doctor will say to me is to get my BMI below 30. So I'm starting the Celebrity Slim diet tomorrow.

I see a lot of gals have the wii fit, does anyone have a kinect? I got one for Christmas, hoping to buy zumba soon :D

Hi girls I need to get my bmi to under 30 to get clomid. Been ttc for over 13 months now, with 1 mc.

Have 1.5 - 2 stone to lose.

I've actually started rosemary conley today and I'm fecking starving already :haha:

Welcome Vesta and Sugarlove :)

Pinkee- I have a wii fit. My friend is getting a kinect soon.
I am setting myself a fitness programme in Jan and plan to do it everyday :)

Sugarlove- Have u tried slimming world? the main reason i love it, is cos u are never hungry. Can always eat something. Im getting straight back on plan on Jan 2nd as we have new years buffet an drink 2moz an then a roast on new years day...lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->