The dog just gave me a funny look....

Pahahahaha! I can't reach the lower half of my legs so mine are a mess! I also noticed the junior doctor (who was of course amazing looking) having a wee snigger at the disgrace which is my pubic hair! I cannot see a thing and have hacked away at it. I know there are parts with longer bits than others and my OH has teased me that I've shaved it into an eyes, nose and mouth. I probably have but sure if so that is hilarious so I don't mind the doctor laughing!

Haha brilliant. I did mine with one of those lady trimmer things and came into the bedroom with blood pouring down my legs. DH nearly had a heart attack. I didn't even realise I'd cut myself. I have missed loads though so I imagine it looks hilarious. No one seems to want to look at my lady garden though, despite me begging the midwife!

Pahahahaha! I can't reach the lower half of my legs so mine are a mess! I also noticed the junior doctor (who was of course amazing looking) having a wee snigger at the disgrace which is my pubic hair! I cannot see a thing and have hacked away at it. I know there are parts with longer bits than others and my OH has teased me that I've shaved it into an eyes, nose and mouth. I probably have but sure if so that is hilarious so I don't mind the doctor laughing!

I was looking at the price of hair cuts and colours and hubby asked if they charge extra for fanjitas! I cried laughing. They'd probably charge triple if they saw mine...

If I confidently thought I could heave my bulk onto a beauticians table, I would have considered leaving it to the pros! :haha:

A bit of colour could be an idea too lol.

If reading this thread doesn't break my waters from laughing so much I don't know what will!! Hahaha :lol:

Hehe, one sure sign that labour is starting! Unless you merely peed yourself.

If it were me I'd be hitting google. 'What does amniotic fluid smell like'. A midwife on OBEM said it had a distinct smell but she also said she smells it in Morrisons sometimes. :shrug:

Hehe, one sure sign that labour is starting! Unless you merely peed yourself.

If it were me I'd be hitting google. 'What does amniotic fluid smell like'. A midwife on OBEM said it had a distinct smell but she also said she smells it in Morrisons sometimes. :shrug:

Maybe it smells like rotisserie chicken?! :haha:

Mmmm that sounds lovely. Just realised I'm starving.

You just realised? It's my permanent state of being.

I swing from being starving to being neurotic. Both take up 100% of my effort. Either that or I'm just wildly neurotic with breaks to recharge for food? Hmm.

Happy due date lj2245! And so I'm overdue now *yay*.. Seeing mw in a couple of hours, not sure if she'll do a sweep?! Either way, it's also time for me to sort the lady garden out too - legs are being shaved every day so I'm also good to go in that respect! X

Mine told me she would do one tomorrow if baby's head is engaged so good luck!

Woke up at 6 having 50 sec contractions 9 mins apart. They seem to have stopped again though :( unless you can skip one or 2? Went 27 mins between the last 2.

Man I'm gullible! I fall for this every day :haha:

They have definitely stopped. It's like this every day lol.

Have decided to go to Tesco for something nice for dinner. And wetherspoons for breakfast :)

I'd swing by morrisons too, ya know, just in case? :haha:

This has made me laugh so much

I've heard wearing your best knickers is a sure way to go into labour. Sods law means your waters will break and ruin them!!

Just seen midwife, my BP was a bit higher than normal so they're sending a mw to the house on Saturday to check me. If it's still higher than normal, going to have to go to hospital for checks. If all is ok, shell be coming round to do a sweep on Tuesday! Home birth planned so really hoping it's a one off and I don't have to go in to be induced xx

Fingers crossed Bun! Just waiting to see midwife now, clearly she's going to tell me he's fully engaged and I'm contracting regularly but I'm just so good at all this that I haven't even noticed, and baby will be here at some point between 2pm and 3.30pm today in a totally painless labour and I'll be home for tea.

I'd swing by morrisons too, ya know, just in case? :haha:

I did think about that! Hahaha :haha: I ended up falling back asleep though, so have been nowhere. DH and DS are away for a round of golf. I'm just glad to have the house to myself.

I've heard wearing your best knickers is a sure way to go into labour. Sods law means your waters will break and ruin them!!

Just seen midwife, my BP was a bit higher than normal so they're sending a mw to the house on Saturday to check me. If it's still higher than normal, going to have to go to hospital for checks. If all is ok, shell be coming round to do a sweep on Tuesday! Home birth planned so really hoping it's a one off and I don't have to go in to be induced xx

I'd give that a bash if my best knickers still fit me, hehe :) I have been totally playing with fire though...no pads on the bed or in my knickers!! My waters didn't go with DS so I doubt they will go this time but I'm willing to test Sod's law :) What a rebel eh? :haha:

I hope your BP is back to normal and you get your HB. Nothing worse than having your heart set on something like that and not getting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->