The dreaded AF. :'(

supersherwolf

Reaction score
Well ladies officially not getting pregnant in 2013. No matter how positive I try to be I still can't help but cry, and feel like it's never going to happen for me when AF shows up. I just feel like the day when I get my BFP is impossible, like it's never going to actually happen. It's so hard, sometimes you truly just wanna give up. :cry:

Just needed to vent a little. The only place where I feel like others truly understand what I'm going through and actually sympathize with me. Good luck to all you wonderful ladies. Baby dust to you all.

Hugs to you! I don't think anyone else can really understand what you're going through until you're actually experiencing it. The emotional rollercoaster and the heartbreak when you come to terms with the fact that this is not your month. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days I just didn't care but you can't and here we are! Our time will come.

I know what you mean :( I hope that January is your month that you get your BFP! Stay up girlyy, you'll get your BFP!!

I can totally relate, after 18 months of TTC finally found out reason for it not happening - hubby has a blockage the docs think, but "theres no need to stop trying"... even though i KNOW its not going to happen coz its impossible, i still wait every month and AF shows her ugly face and its so upsetting!!
waiting for AF now - due today, we have to keep TTC until we get our referral which will take AGES and every month i feel like giving up just a little bit more..!!!
good luck to you, dont give up!! just enjoy AF and drink wine, eat chocolate and forget about it for a few days, start fresh after shes gone x

I can totally relate, after 18 months of TTC finally found out reason for it not happening - hubby has a blockage the docs think, but "theres no need to stop trying"... even though i KNOW its not going to happen coz its impossible, i still wait every month and AF shows her ugly face and its so upsetting!!
waiting for AF now - due today, we have to keep TTC until we get our referral which will take AGES and every month i feel like giving up just a little bit more..!!!
good luck to you, dont give up!! just enjoy AF and drink wine, eat chocolate and forget about it for a few days, start fresh after shes gone x

Nothing is impossible! Your attitude is truly inspiring, good luck Hun and thank you.:hugs:

I know what you mean :( I came off bcp in April and thought I would for sure get pregnant in 2013. We didn't TTC right away though. This is only our 3 month actually TTC. I hope that January is your month that you get your BFP! Stay up girlyy, you'll get your BFP!!

Hopefully so, thank you! Good luck to you as well, when is AF due?

Hugs to you! I don't think anyone else can really understand what you're going through until you're actually experiencing it. The emotional rollercoaster and the heartbreak when you come to terms with the fact that this is not your month. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days I just didn't care but you can't and here we are! Our time will come.

I know, it's frustrating. Especially feeling like your life consists of waiting for days to pass by each month, I hate that. Than AF shows up and you have to start allllllll over again month after month, it's exhausting but hopefully it ends up being worth it. Good luck Hun and thank you.

Af is due December 31st for me. So if the witch doesn't show, I'll be testing on New Year's Day! :) hopefully this is our month! I still haven't ovulated yet, so I'm still in the fun part of bding whenever we can hehe. Dreading that tww though! :(

Well ladies officially not getting pregnant in 2013. No matter how positive I try to be I still can't help but cry, and feel like it's never going to happen for me when AF shows up. I just feel like the day when I get my BFP is impossible, like it's never going to actually happen. It's so hard, sometimes you truly just wanna give up. :cry:

Just needed to vent a little. The only place where I feel like others truly understand what I'm going through and actually sympathize with me. Good luck to all you wonderful ladies. Baby dust to you all.

I feel 100% exactly like you do right now. AF just got me. I've never been this late in my life. Really thought this was our month. So upset.
I had to write a reply because word for word, your post could've been mine. :(
here's to better luck for us both
FX

Af is due December 31st for me. So if the witch doesn't show, I'll be testing on New Year's Day! :) hopefully this is our month! I still haven't ovulated yet, so I'm still in the fun part of bding whenever we can hehe. Dreading that tww though! :(

That would be a wonderful way to start the New Years! FX for you , the tww is dreadful but Atleast you can symptom spot. Good luck ;)

I feel 100% exactly like you do right now. AF just got me. I've never been this late in my life. Really thought this was our month. So upset.
I had to write a reply because word for word, your post could've been mine. :(
here's to better luck for us both
FX

Aw I know it's hard. It's always hard on me when AF shows up.

I HATE being late and then AF coming, its like a kick in the womb every time!! I dont mind when AF shows on time or a day early or whatever, but when shes late, fuck, i hate her!! shes late now (!) was due yesterday and im so annoyed for messing me around lol, and giving me false symptoms, like falling asleep, feeling sick, having crazy dreams, weeing loads. but i KNOW its all false signs coz this happened before and i was 4 days late with all the symptoms and she still showed! what a bitch!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->