the dreaded morning sickness

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by angels330, Apr 14, 2009.

1. angels330

angels330 mama to gorgeous girl

hey all :) hope youre all having happy healthy pregnancies. im really struggling with ms now, tried crackers, ginger biscuits doesnt seem to be working which sucks! on the plus im so excited i have a scan this week yay :) xx

2. Aussie Jen

Aussie Jen Well-Known Member

I've found travel sickness acupressure bands have worked well for me. Perhaps you could try them out? You get them at your pharmacy/chemist/drug store (not sure which country you're in!).

HTH. I totally understand how you feel :hugs:

3. Wombat

Wombat Married mum of 2:)

When I have morning sickness nothing works for me. I can sort of postpone the vomiting bit by having some Sprite or an orange, but after 20 minutes I am sick again.

And actually crackers/ginger biscuits made me feel worse....

So no advice, and giving you these :hug::hug::hug:

4. angels330

:hugs: to you :) at least itll all be worth it eh! and thankyou for the tops, i shall try those bands definately i have heard of them but never tried before. prevention sounds good lol its awful when youve had nothing to eat and still trying to vomit acidy gross stuff xx

5. baby boo

baby boo Well-Known Member

im in the same boat.. im 11 weeks and its just getting worse and worse.. i avoid water in the mornign adn try and have juice as water seems to not sit well with me when i have an empty stomach

6. lalitas charm

lalitas charm Mummy to Bethan & Piplet

Hiya, I never got really sick but was pretty nauseous for a while and found that ice lollies really helped. It is worth a try if nothing else. I went to the local garage and spend about £10 on them, the young boy behind the counter looked at me as if I was mental as it was in early March (and still cold) that I was eating 3 or more a day!! LOL!!

7. angels330

lol im sure he did think it was a little odd bless! if it helps though definately a good thing hehe. im sure he might catch on if you go in there in a few months time! x