The dreaded spotting :/

Shananigans

Reaction score
7 weeks 1 day. This morning I woke up to brown and pink spotting. No cramps right now, my uterus just feels weird if I bend down to pick something up.

I'm worried but it would cost $140.00 to go to the ER and I'm still waiting for my referral to go thru my insurance so I can see an OB.

Sorry your going through this, but as long as the bleeding stop thats a good sign, Alot have bleeds and have healthy babies - Is there not a early pregnancy unit that can see you? Here in the Uk we have one which scan you until 16 weeks xxx

I had brown spotting at 7wks when I went to the bathroom. It didn't last long but got a scan a few days later. The baby was fine with a strong heartbeat.

Have you had sex recently? If not, I was told it could be the placenta attaching to the uterus. Fxd everything is ok, but you should see a dr.

Thank you for he responses! No sex in two weeks. I had spotting around 5 weeks and had scan at ER and at that time everything was ok and there was a heartbeat. I guess I will have to wait for my referral to go through and hopefully get in to OB. They usually don't do scans until 20 weeks so hopefully with the spotting they'll do one early for me.

:hugs: 1st trip spotting is really common, I'm keeping fingers crossed all is fine for you xx

It drove me nuts all day and I finally went to ER. It was like Smille said, ruptured vessel from attachment. They also dated me a week ahead at 8 weeks 1 day with a heart rate of 163bpm :) also found out I have a bladder infection so guess it was good I caught that early.

Whew! Glad everything is alright!

I am so happy that everything is ok! What a nice strong heartbeat.

I am glad to hear everything turned out to be ok. I also have been having brown spotting on and off. I am hoping that is completely normal. Ugh, I don't have an appointment until the end of this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->