The Enormously [specific]DPO Symptom Spotting Thread. All are welcome :)

Pretty sure your cervix drops down before af.

Pichi, im not sure about that. Probably a non-fertile position..i would guess low, closed, and hard, but i could be wrong.

not necessarily - although you are due AF doesn't mean you will test + straight away. my friend took 3 weeks after AF was due till she got her bfp

and thanks again girlies for the info. x

It will be good to see another high temp tomorrow. More waiting of course.

yeah...any guesses as to why the blood and yet my temp is high? I didn't have spotting last time i was preggo...i mean i know all pregnancys are different...but im probably out, arnt i?

you can experiance slight bleeding around the time AF is due - that's why some woman mistake it for AF when actual fact it's not.

hold on in there. you're not out till the :witch: gets you.

yeah...so lets so i get a true flow tomorrow, is today the first day my period, or is tomorrow?

First day is true flow.
Could be implantation?

Until you temp drops I would not consider this af...wait and see what your temp does

hold on in there! let me know what happens tomorrow ok? and visversa. and as it was mentioned full flow is = CD1

So, i searched the bin for the FRER that i took 2 hours ago...there was a faint, faint line on it! Does that mean im in or out? Also the directions said not to look at a negative FRER after 10 minutes, why is that? Is that because after a while it could say you're preggo and you're really not?? :shrug: I guess it could be an evap line, but how common are those, really?

any opinions welcome PLEASE

ok so i thought i would add mine so far this month - i am one day late with aBFN thus far

I had cramps (only afew at 9dpo )

and since 10/12 ish DPO uuber sore boobies

and here is weird one - my dog who knows when i am ill (she literaaly notifies me when i get infections !! (said it was strange but my doc belives me and visitors have seen it too when i last had a kidney infection)

Any who she is crying when i leave the room and wont jump up when asked !!

anywho my second pregancy which ended in MC i got a late BFP 14 days after af i think.

Hi Guppy, sorry to hear that you are having some confusing symptoms.
I am not trying to get your hopes up as its hard to say, but I too have checked FRER tests long after they have been in the garbage (lol) and it has never had a faint line later on....could be a good thing hon:thumbup:
FX'd for you

Thanks so much Britt :hugs:
Some girls told me that it could be implantation bleeding. & I had a BnB friend tell me that FRERs dont get evaps like most other HPTs....i really hope this is it.

Shouldn't my temp drop tomorrow if its AF? It increased today...im so confused, My BBT chart is in my sig.

Yes hon, I have also read in a pregnancy book that it can take up to 6 weeks to show IB (which I was very surprised). Of course implantation happens earlier but the bleeding can take awhile to show.
I dont chart temps so I dont know that end, but from reading "knowing your fertility" temp section and reading other ladies posts, it does say that you should get a temp drop for AF.
I am really hoping this is your month, please keep us posted.:hugs:

guppy,
Im due to have AF visit on wednesday which means (no pun intended lol!!!) that if I dont get a temp drop in the AM Im gonna go ahead and test. Im know, Im terrible!!!!!!

FX that we get to be preggo buds!

I know!!! AHH!!!I hope you get it!!!!
And i hope i get a :bfp: in the morning too!!!!

ok, just checked CM out of curiousity, mostly watery but with some stringy whitish cm... cx is med and firm (opening is always hard for me to tell cuz of my leep procedure, a finger always fits kinda like a 1 cm dialation) and uterus is tender but not feeling particularly full. I have a tipped uterus, but my cx is in the middle with an actual fold. kinda like my uterus is making a really tight u with my vaginal wall in front... any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->