The Family channel 4

A

Angeldust

Does any one watch the family on wednesdays on channel 4 at 9pm
???

About a family who go about there everyday thing while there being recorded by cctv on each wall in there house.....

There daughter goes clubbing everynight and comes in most nights just before her parents get's up for work

There son said he would love to cut there dads head off and write on his brain fat knobhead Lol

There dad is very strict , its really good watch it if you aint seen it

I watch it every week, and agree with sparkswillfly. The Dad is horrible. Really passive agressive towards his kids.

Ive been watching it and to be honest it makes me grateful to have the family i do :rofl: XxxX

:rofl: it does my head in the way the mother thinks shes a teenager! has it finished now?

I know the dad is always in the kids faces always moaning at them and i hate the way he kisses his son tom is abit to much he is not a baby no more

Its still on Mrsholmes it will be on for quite abit theres more to go yet

Did any of you see what the dad done when the cat was asleep he got like a little trumpet and blew right down its ear poor thing,

And talking of trumpets the dad thought he was james brown or somthing with that sax the other night Lol

I love watching it though cause so much goes on there house doesnt it Lol

I agree that the father is weird... He's weirdly touchy feely with the kids, treats them like they're all still little...and he's SO over protective, like where he rang the older girl up because she wasn't in the house, and she was down her sisters. It was like he NEEDED to know exactly what she was doing.. Weiirrrdd..

I know! I love cats too and they are horrible to him! its also has a blas patch prob fleas.....

glad it hasn't finished.....not sure why the dad is making soooo much of a fuss of the daughter going out?!

I agree aout tom they were all hugged up on the sofa too, the boys 14!!

I have watched a few episodes now and have it on series link and its weird!!

I totally DONT like the Dad, he is so moody and controlling and he wonders where his kids get an attitude from???? I just hope he is watching himeslf and sees how much of a w*nker he is!!

Emma.xx

I know! I love cats too and they are horrible to him! its also has a blas patch prob fleas.....

glad it hasn't finished.....not sure why the dad is making soooo much of a fuss of the daughter going out?!

I agree aout tom they were all hugged up on the sofa too, the boys 14!!

I know like hugged up kissing him on the head telling him to say daddy love you weird or what,

The daughter who goes out and creeps back in all hrs of a morning she wear some nice clothers when she's going out doesnt she apart from the shorts outfit the other week Lol

She had this lovely satin pencil skirt with a waist belt and lovely top and she scrubs up well her hair was lovely

Emily is only doing what any other normal 19 year old does, going out a bit too much. I was definitely worse, my parents were just 100 miles away!

Emily is only doing what any other normal 19 year old does, going out a bit too much. I was definitely worse, my parents were just 100 miles away!

She is just doing what a 19yr old would do clubbing with her friends and i think she is doing it more cause she has no boyfriend and trying to find one

I use to go out all the time with my friends clubbing but i was never a dirty stop out :rofl: i had more respect for myself and it makes you wonder if thats the reason she has not got one caue she is sleeping around and has a name for herself .......

you can tell where she has been when she comes in 7 in the morning and her friends are asking her where she got to on the phone ??

I think her dad is just concerned about her coming in 6 and 7 in the morning as any parent would be and would want to know where there daughter has been till that time of the morning i know i would .......

Thats why she wanted the job as a shot shooter girl in clubs cause she is trying to attention seek and find herself a feller its said really cause she
is very pretty when she is all done up ....

I have no excuses for her dad behaving the way he does cause he is just simple and treats them all like there 5 but if my daughter at the age of 19 never had a full time job and never paid rent and went out everynight and never returned home most night till i was getting up for work i would not be happy about it all i think most would agree

Its on tonight i luv it :happydance: Sorry for the big rant :rofl:

Just because she stays out till 6 or 7 in the morning doesnt mean shes shagging around. Not everyone does the same thing when they go out. When I go out I dont usually go out till the last tube at 12 and dont come home till 8 or 9 when the clubs shut. These days you can go clubbing anytime, all day sunday if you wanted. This weekend my fav club (fabric) is open from 11pm sat night till 6pm sunday evening for its birthday celebration. First one Im going to miss in ages.

I can see your point about going out and not paying rent or having a proper job but its just a harmless phase. I dont see the need to grow up so fast. Shes just having fun, I think its important for a 19 year old.

Just thought my friend is 23, her dad has been giving her £300 a month since she moved out at 17 because she cant be arsed to work enough to support her going out habit. Now that would def piss me off

I think its the parents fault for not taking any rent off her! I agree she prob ends in a house party or in swansea the 'cool' clubs dont shut till 6 and then u can do to 'steak by night' and have a steak:rofl:

Just because she stays out till 6 or 7 in the morning doesnt mean shes shagging around. Not everyone does the same thing when they go out. When I go out I dont usually go out till the last tube at 12 and dont come home till 8 or 9 when the clubs shut. These days you can go clubbing anytime, all day sunday if you wanted. This weekend my fav club (fabric) is open from 11pm sat night till 6pm sunday evening for its birthday celebration. First one Im going to miss in ages.

I can see your point about going out and not paying rent or having a proper job but its just a harmless phase. I dont see the need to grow up so fast. Shes just having fun, I think its important for a 19 year old.

Well we have different opinions hun cause personally i think she is a dirt and coming in 7 8 and 9 in the morning after being out with a different male every other night says it all and i would not like my daughter to behave like that wether you stayed out till 9 in the morning thats got nothing to do with it hun as my post was about i would not allow this to happen if it was my daughter and if you would allow your daughter to do that then thats up to you but this is my opinion hun and girls if you disagree with me saying this then every one is intitled to there opinion love me hate me for it ....

she was in a rugby garden thats what she said to her friend on the phone rugby garden thats not a club is it ??

There is clubs that our open till 7 where i live but i dont think if she comes in wearing a tracksuit at 7 in the morning that she has been to any clubs do you ?? Plus she had left her friends they didnt know where she got to
commen sence !!

Thats the reason i said it cause she was not with her friends she was with a lad till 7 in the morning and left her friends with out them knowing commen sence they never played scrabble

Cant belive your friends dad does that he must have more money than sence and she is never gonna want to work if he is giving her money

Emily from the family i dont know where she gets the money to do it i know she works on a sat or does a sunday for 4hrs but that wouldnt last her long

Her mum and dad say i dont how you can afford this where are you getting the money from and who is paying your taxies :rofl:

Just hope she gets a proper feller though you can see she want's one
she told her mum she cant get one :( and she is pretty so thats why i said maybe she has a name for her self why cant she keep any of thesa fellers she is going out with cause they have no respect for her thats why

We all have our own opinons hun and this is mine :)

its on tonight cant wait :happydance:

oooh i've been watching it!! they live near-ish to me!! haha! about half hour away, so i count it as close! hehe!
i agree about the eldest girl, she's 19, let her have fun!! its not like she's going out all the time and doesnt have a job, she does!
also, the 17 year old? where the hell is she?? i think i've seen her like twice!!
but, i have to say that i was quite worried about some of the things the boy was coming out with last night, about killing his dad and writting stuff in his brains, i thought he was a bit disturbed!
still love it though! : )

whats a rugby garden:dohh:I should be more with the times......

I agree a couple of hours on a weekend is not going to go far! I know many girls that take a tenner out with them for food and a taxi home and get men to buy them drinks all night!

oooh i've been watching it!! they live near-ish to me!! haha! about half hour away, so i count it as close! hehe!
i agree about the eldest girl, she's 19, let her have fun!! its not like she's going out all the time and doesnt have a job, she does!
also, the 17 year old? where the hell is she?? i think i've seen her like twice!!
but, i have to say that i was quite worried about some of the things the boy was coming out with last night, about killing his dad and writting stuff in his brains, i thought he was a bit disturbed!
still love it though! : )

Hun she goes out every night every single night :rofl:
its when she comes home at 7 in the morning and tip toes uo the stairs :rofl:

Mrs holmes ..... A rugby garden god knows :rofl:
but guess its got greenary there :rofl:

She goes out 7 days a week are you girls watching the same one i am
:rofl:

Her parents have brawls to try and keep her in for one night but its like
keeping a fish out of water :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.