The Family channel 4

Ooo i watch this! The boy makes me laugh!!! I dont like the dad though..
& does the mum even work..what does she do all day?!

Who cares if she goes out 7 nights a week? It could be worse. Shes just young and having fun.

Yeh the mum works as far as I can tell. I dont know what the parents do tho.

where the is she going out 7 nights a week!!? even in the really student areas some nights clubs are not open on Tuesday etc very odd! prehaps we wil fnd out in the current weeks!

habe u noticed the mum watches tv on her own alot?!

where the is she going out 7 nights a week!!? even in the really student areas some nights clubs are not open on Tuesday etc very odd! prehaps we wil fnd out in the current weeks!

habe u noticed the mum watches tv on her own alot?!

Thats what i mean 7 nights a week where does she get to ??
and comes home most nights just as there dad is getting up for work
and has to sleep with a night thing over her eyes :rofl:

You can watch the repheats on channel 4 on the net

The mum was really ill before the show started/at the start of the show was she not? the dad does my headd in, i think hes really insecure always bossing the kids around and making them say they love him and give him kisses..

He doesnt need to know what his 19 year old daughter is doing all the time. All he does is moan! I dont know why I watch it, I just get annoyed.

I have come to the conclusion they are all as bad as each other.

The Dad is a company manager, the mum works part time for a charity.

i totally agree with emily and her bed sheets.... he so should have told her he had stripped them!!

God it reminds me of how my arguements went with my family!! I could never do anything right !! my sister used to be like emily too... not going to work etc!! haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->