'the family'

Carolyn

Reaction score
was it the first one last week?

only caught a bit of it...

oh, who doesn't watch much tele cos he thinks its all crap, thought it was ace?

what do you think?

Last week's was the 3rd one i think.
It's brilliant! Just fascinating to watch! I love it!

oh no, do you know when the first three might be repeated?

Does anybody else think the dad is an absolute pain in the arse? Tonights episode he was so horrible to Tom. And chasing Emily up the garden path WTF?!

I watch it every week, I love it.

They don't repeat the old ones, but you can watch them on the Channel 4 website.

The Dad is SO passive aggressive and horrible.

I'd be well pissed off if he was my dad or husband

I've not watched 2nite's yet because i was watching something else but have recoreded it and will watch it later, i love it!!

Just watched the Saxaphone bit. WTF?! How horrible and disrespectful was he to his son?

ooh i wanna watch!! But OH has just got in from work and watchin Mock the Week:dohh:

They do repeat it on a Tues nite bout 11pm on CH4.
But u can watch it on 4 demand.

I love it.

HTH.

V x x

When he came in and made him turn his playstation off and kicked him out the house for no reason was ridiculous. then he had the nerve to say Tom had been rude to him! poor kid.

i missed last nights aswel!
but i'm thinking he may have recorded it for me - he knew i wanted to watch it...the dad is a bit weird! does anyone know where they're from?

I love The Family it is Gr8

I do think Dad and Tom are both as bad as each other. I did have to laugh when Tom was in the kitchen :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: that was sooooo funny!!!!
the dad is such an arsehole. he was so mean to them all last night. he really embarrassed Emily when he followed her outside just cos she was going out at 11 !!! how does his wife put up with him

i think its strange i just cant get into it at all x

:rofl::rofl: that was sooooo funny!!!!
the dad is such an arsehole. he was so mean to them all last night. he really embarrassed Emily when he followed her outside just cos she was going out at 11 !!! how does his wife put up with him

I know I wouldn’t be able to.

And then when he was threatening her! Make’s you wonder why the cameras were switched off for 4 days??????

When he came in and made him turn his playstation off and kicked him out the house for no reason was ridiculous. then he had the nerve to say Tom had been rude to him! poor kid.

That was such a shame. The poor kid had invited a friend over to play, and they were sitting quietly playing a video game. Ok, the Dad wanted him outside playing but Tom had a guest round and it was something they wanted to do together. Turning it off was just rude, as was shouting at him in front of his mate. How embarrassing for the poor kid. The Dad should have taken Tom aside and spoken to him without his friend there, and without shouting,

:( he didn't record it! now i've seen half of one out of four!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->