The 'Final' Countdown

Conundrum

Reaction score
I honestly cannot believe it. Next Monday night at 11PM-12AM Tuesday morning, I have to go in for my induction. I am still trying to grasp the fact that this is my last week of pregnancy! As my partner keeps chanting "The Final Countdown" (yes by Europe) I cannot help but to agree, just too excited at the moment. With the disappearance of sleep, the last minute cleaning, packing and rearranging it is starting to feel like you will never have enough time to be prepared- 38 weeks today and where did all that time go, lol?:haha:

Third Tri has really flown by! Anyone else expecting next week whether by induction, C-SEC or their EDD? How is everyone doing and what are you up to in your final days?

Good luck :)
I am on final countdown too c section booked 9am tomorrow morning xxx

Wow, massive congratulations hun. I hope everything goes smoothly for you:hugs:

I'm due today! And that song is in my head now haha :lol:

Good luck - I don't think anyone can be fully prepared so make sure you take some time to relax before your little bundle of joy arrives next week :) x

I know, the song seems to be contagious, well it might be for pregnant women, lol.Congratulations on reaching 40weeks. Hopefully your LO will not make you wait too much longer.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->