the funniest thing happened to me yesterday..

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
I visited my sister in stratford, and was coming down a narrow street with houses either side and a church, when I had to stop because there was a car in the middle of the road stood still with the door open.
I couldnt get past because the road was so narrow, yet if they parked to the side I could have gotten through. I sit in my car for well over a minute getting impatient that this fool blocked the street, and the fact that they were messing around because the passenger door was wide open. I couldnt see inside the car, so I just beeped my horn as if to say '' bloody move'' and this old lady climbed out of the passenger side, stood outside the church and stuck her middle finger up at me!
I DIED OF LAUGHTER, it was like out of a movie! The car in front drove off as soon as she got out, but my god, it was so funny!
Picture this little old lady going to her weekly church meeting, standing directly outside of the church so all of the church goers could see her flipping me the bird! Hahahah, i laughed all the way home and then some!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just goes to show; going to church makes you no more christian than standing in a garage makes you a car. :rofl:

:rofl:
you just made me smile x

i would give my left arm to see an oldie church go'er give me the finger! im slightly jealous :rofl:

xx

she looked a little like this, except pure white hair that was not tied back and she had glasses. lol!

https://images.stupidvideos.com/images/2/00/18/66/42/186642_m730.jpg

:rofl: haha thanks for the laugh! must of been soo funny to be there haha :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"