The good and the bad....and i just feel bleh today

thankfull

Reaction score
Well today gyno told me to lighten up some seeing as how we've only been ttc just over a year and haven't tried anything to help us get there yet. He said that everything seems to be fine for us and we're both healthy so it should happen. The bad news (imo) is he wants us to give it 3 more months before doing any further tests or trying anything to help us conceive. Sigh. After 14 months of waiting.....3 more months just seems too long. I know im being impatient. I just want a baby so badly :cry:

:hugs: I'm so sorry that it's taking a while for you to get your bfp. Maybe your gyno is hoping that if you "relax" that it'll happen and you wont have to go through all the medical stuff to get pregnant? I'd get a little irate at someone telling me to lighten up over this subject.

I wish you the best of luck and pray that you get your bfp soon without needing the help of the gyno.:hugs:

thank you very much. i think it just irritated me and i wanted to be like you see babies every day,have had your kids, and have no clue how hard it is to get baby off the brain when you want one so badly!! i knew he would probably look at me like a crazy person though lol I hope you get yours as well and will pray for you as well. :)

thank you very much. i think it just irritated me and i wanted to be like you see babies every day,have had your kids, and have no clue how hard it is to get baby off the brain when you want one so badly!! i knew he would probably look at me like a crazy person though lol I hope you get yours as well and will pray for you as well. :)

I think it's harder for men to understand in general, or at least it seems so lol. Thank you, I'm really looking forward to this cycle.:hugs:

Sorry your gyno wasn't more helpful. I had a similar experience last week in that I was told I may have endo but they won't do anything until I've been ttc for 18 months at least :(

Sometimes I wonder why some people get in to these caring professions! At least you were told everything seems ok for you both! That's good news!

I've been trying for a year now and I was thinking about calling my doctor other than I was afraid they would tell me exactly what they told you. I am trying to stay hopeful but it is very hard especially when my hubby had 2 cousins get pregnant by an oops with-in a couple months of each other. It's just hard waiting! Did they do anything for you at all? Any bloodwork or anything?

Relax. Have you tried having some wine around ovulation to loosen you up? Try to spice up the bedroom. BD everyday?

Stupid Gyno! Try to ignore that type of comment! I agree men don't carry the weight of TTC around with them like women do....

My DH and I went to the doctors today and I was worried he'd tell us to go away and just keep trying as we've been TTC for 9 months now. But he was really good and we're going to have some blood tests and sperm checked.

Keep going Thankfull.... we're all here to support you :) Hope you get your BFP soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->