The green eyed monster has arrived...

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
I never thought it would.. I mean I'm not a jealous person generally. But I'm sick of logging on to FB to see all these pregnancy photo's and scan pictures.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy for the ladies who are expecting but 9 out of 10 of these ladies are the ladies I was pregnant with the first time round.. I guess it's not so much jealousy as much as it is feeling left out IYKWIM??

God that makes me sound like an awful person :(

I never thought it would.. I mean I'm not a jealous person generally. But I'm sick of logging on to FB to see all these pregnancy photo's and scan pictures.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy for the ladies who are expecting but 9 out of 10 of these ladies are the ladies I was pregnant with the first time round.. I guess it's not so much jealousy as much as it is feeling left out IYKWIM??

God that makes me sound like an awful person :(

haha we had pretty much the same thread a while back and it got a bit :wacko: to be honest!! you are not an awful person and a lot of us know exactly where you're coming from!!!!! :hugs:

One of my NCT group has just had her second baby, another miscarried at about 12 weeks (very sad - molar pregnancy :( ), another is pregnant now and due in May.

They are lovely ladies, so I put all of my love and genuine enthusiasm for them.

I will TTC in late Jan/early Feb. I hope that I will be lucky enough to fall and stay pregnant again very soon. Then my time will come too :)

Life is too short for negative emotions ;)

One of my NCT group has just had her second baby, another miscarried at about 12 weeks (very sad - molar pregnancy :( ), another is pregnant now and due in May.

They are lovely ladies, so I put all of my love and genuine enthusiasm for them.

I will TTC in late Jan/early Feb. I hope that I will be lucky enough to fall and stay pregnant again very soon. Then my time will come too :)

Oh it's not negative emotion.. Like I said I think it's more feeling left out than genuine jealousy. Of course I'm over the moon for those ladies that are expecting number 2, I went through the journey with them and I wish them all the best.. It's actually quite exciting seeing them go through it all again.

It's just a little feeling of "I'm not in the gang this time" :haha:.

I promise it's not negative.

Ah, so you arent too much of a green eyed monster then ;)

Your time will come :hugs:

How long are you planning to WTT?

Oh it's not negative emotion.. Like I said I think it's more feeling left out than genuine jealousy. Of course I'm over the moon for those ladies that are expecting number 2, I went through the journey with them and I wish them all the best.. It's actually quite exciting seeing them go through it all again.

It's just a little feeling of "I'm not in the gang this time" :haha:.

I promise it's not negative.

Until the time is right financially. Originally we had said 2013, that's still the general plan but it depends on what our situation is at that time IYKWIM?

Fingers crossed that you get a favourable situation very soon. :thumbup:

It's very strange seeing all the women I was pregnant with or even before having babies again now, I have to say I'm not jealous, I'm a little smug because I remember all too well the sleepless nights they're going to be re-visiting hehe. I'm not emotionally ready for another child yet, I don't think I realised how hard I actually found it in the beginning until recently tbh, but I think when LO gets around the 2 year mark that is when I will be getting very broody, but won't be waiting long after that :)

i know what you mean.... bloody facebook! i don't even have that many friends and i still there's at least three new babies on there... makes me want to post stupid amounts of photos of my dog doing silly things just to annoy them lol

As my husband says, maybe it's best not to follow trend and give everyone a wee surprise when you announce it =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->