The hamster is goin to die!!

~KACI~

Reaction score
Just kiddin!!

But if she escapes 2nite and gets eaten its her own bloody fault!!

She's chewed through her cage!!:hissy:

She went through the one we got with her and now a blummin expensive rotastak!!
https://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll277/kirkin999/blah007.jpg

Not bad at the moment i hear you say but as soon as she wakes up she'll be on to it straight away!

I don't know what to do, OH reckons we should get a glass one but there bloomin expensive, googled them and the cheapest i can find them is £40,i know not that bad but with xmas on the way its not good timing at all!

So my mission is can anyone find me one cheaper or another alternitive to a glass one that doesn't involve plastic!!
Or does any one have one they want to sell ?

Thanks guys x

Wow thats good going...My hamsters like that, we only just got it home and it was triple boxed but it just chewed through...

...it lives to escape, its dedicated its little life to it!

I have mine in a extra large hamster cage with metal bars to try to keep it contained lol

Hope you find something hun xxx

Just get a plain cage with bars. Cant chew through bars :p

Rotastak are a bloody nightmare not only cause hammys eat them but to clean!

Does anyone know how one like this would clip to the base??
https://www.ukpetsupplies.com/Details.aspx?ProdId=2957&CatId=245&ParentId=175

Amy could you post a link to one like you mean, or is the above like it ?

Rotastak are a bloody nightmare not only cause hammys eat them but to clean!

When i had a hamster when i was younger my hamster escaped through the bars :rofl: and he was a little chunky as well he did it with his mouth some how ,

I would suggest you put somthing over that hole its made till you get a new one trying to think what would be best cant think for the life of me :blush:

what about the plastic ones that have the tunnels etc have you had one of thesa ??

I would suggest you put somthing over that hole its made till you get a new one trying to think what would be best cant think for the life of me :blush:

what about the plastic ones that have the tunnels etc have you had one of thesa ??

Yea i was trying to think of something to stop her chewing on, and the plastic tunnel one is what she chewed her way out of!! lol Bloody expensive stuff aswell!!

Hamsters more hassle then she's worth !! lol, Just kiddin x

Yeah like the one you posted. There are two clips either side. Hamsters cannot usually bite its way out at the bars and plastic overlap. My two hamsters each have one like that and neither of them have bitten through yet and they are 2 years old

xxx

Im sure i have one that i dont use...where? Probably in my grandads loft.
It is plastic..however my hamster used to be a chewer too and never touched this one.
All id ask is for postage :) which i doubt would be alot. Coz it is a good size but its light.

Sorry Elli just seen this already ordered the other one, thanx anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->