The heartburn!

shellie

Reaction score
I'm dying of the heartburn and I've ran out of gaviscon :cry: Please, please, please if anyone knows of any tips to get rid of it could they let me know. My throat is burning so much I feel ill and I just want to go to bed soon. xxx

Try a spoonful of bicarbonate of soda in water, it really does work! It doesn't taste too bad x

Have you tried drinking some milk, it works for me :D I hope you feel better soon :flower:

Apparantly bananas have a natural antacid in them- i tried one when i was suffering bad but didnt seem to work for me. Prob wont help you now but ive found rennies to be the best to help my heartburn. x

CELERY!!!!

If you have anyone the fridge go try it now! Most amazing heartburn reliever ever!!! :happydance:

i eat tons of bananas doesnt work for me. someone had me try green olives that has strangly worked. I am all out of olives and have been using zantac 2xper day worked the first 3 days now its back!! Oh the pain my burning throat. Plus the babies think there on a trampoline and that isnt helping :0(

You have all my empathy hun :) I suffer too....x

Aww hun i feel your pain I usually try yoghurt or ice cream hope u feel better soon.xxx

Tums work for me, as well as sitting up and downing some water (I only get heartburn when I'm laying down). Good luck!!

I find that lying on my left side really helps, apparently if you lie on your right side its easier for the acid to come up to your throat? But if your on ur left it sinks to the pit of ur stomach, thats what ive been told lol x

Baking soda and water!!!! It WILL work. I'm not sure what biocarbonate is but if it is baking soda, YES YES YES YES!!!! It saved my life a few weeks ago. Thanks to my grandmother and her home remedies!!!

I can sympathise, had it for a few months now and it drives me insane. Can't sleep properly because of it and if I wake up thirsty I have the choice of having some water and setting the acid off again or trying to go back to sleep thirsty - grrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->