the house we went to apply for had gone

MummyMummy

Reaction score
yesterday after finally getting around to filling forms in and sorting moneys out etc etc we went to apply. only to find it had gone... in the morning! :( we were stunned/shocked. it had been available for like a month, and unoccupied since november hence landlord reducing price and the day we apply somebody else did too!!!!

so gutted 'cause was super exited at thought of a garden and getting away from the inconsiderate people above/around us who just adore to go on their balcony and smoke and it's ALL we can smell/taste in our appartment... even in the bedrooms and when we are eating!!! and it isn't on with a 3year old... that goes without saying. it's effing disgusting tbh. why can't they walk out of their appartment and stand on the road side? consideration much? i hope their lungs fall out. if i wanted to effing well have my child around smoke, or for my unborn child to breathe it then i would smoke my self!!!!! grrrr. plus the only way (it's looking) is i can have an home birth is to move dueto location/space etc.

we can't find anything else that is suitable (not a terraced house, unless it's in a non traffic through road as we are paying £150 a month finance on car and don't want some prat knocking a mirror off/scratching it thank you very much and must have downstairs toilet as baby is going toilet more now, it'd be super hard work to get him upstairs with spd/pgp and to leave a newborn to rushhim upstairs) not even when we upped our budget to £500. *sigh* all that there is is terraced houses! or like the 2 houses in not so desirable areas we have seen. we reeeally can't go more than £500, well not really,it's a certain we can't :lol:

xXx

thankyou!

it's our own fault cause we was dilly dallying around, but there was no way we could have got together £1000 in a month, the only reason we got the money was due to the sure start preg grant to pay bond and grandad come to the rescue again and give us the money for checks etc. after potentially spending the £500 grant the idea was to get a pram on a storecard/credit card and pay balance off within interest free period, everything happens for a reason so maybe that was the reason? it'd be another finance debt to pay off, plus we would have to get curtains/blinds for entire house which we can't really afford right now (grandad offered to pay 1st months rent whichwas also needed but with the way the world is financially right now that meant waiting a week or so as his work has been non existant latly, which is not his fault as he was good enough to offer to just give it to us in the 1st place)

plus... the estate agent did wee in the toilet too when we were viewing it :rofl: gross :p

xXx

they say everything happens for a reason, but even so that sucks, hope you find something else soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thankyou!!

haha, yes so do we especially as we have no room here and baby is due in 6weeks :lol: def cutting it fine :rofl:

xXx

:hugs::hugs: Thats rubbish, you must of really like it to wanna move in even after he 'violated your toilet'.

The perfect place will come along x

thankyou, hope so!

tbh, we are just getting desperate right now for the space and a garden as we live inan apartment with only a juliette balcony... plus because the toilet seat was broke so they offered to replace it, which would have been like an almost new toilet then :rofl:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->