The "i hate ttc club" :)

oooo a few replies :) i havent been on in a while...how are you all? i see some of you are finally expecting :) and some of us arent :( dont worry though IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!
x x x x x

Im joining in here, because since some people initially posted their frustrations with TTC, they have finally got their :bfp:

I think I started temping, OPKS so early, now Im obsessed and not enjoying the experience at all. I was in the supermarket tonight, and I started crying walking past the baby clothes - what a total freak, I need to get a grip of myself :growlmad:

My time will come, I need to be patient, but not stressed.

Easier said than done](*,)

I hate it... I havn't ovulated this month so I'm out cus we only had the donor up on Tuesday, I give up!

aww ladies ive had my Diva Moments this month too ... Month 6-7 of trying and I can test in 5 days or so so it better be a POSITIVE ... Symptom spotting is the thing that gets me annoyed lol I dunno if its all in my head or whether its actually happening but it all feels VERY REAL ROFL ....

TTC does suck, there is no doubt about it. Wih my 2 kids i fell pregnant accidently and it was all soooo easy and this time its like CMON ALREADY!!!

Im joining in here, because since some people initially posted their frustrations with TTC, they have finally got their :bfp:

I think I started temping, OPKS so early, now Im obsessed and not enjoying the experience at all. I was in the supermarket tonight, and I started crying walking past the baby clothes - what a total freak, I need to get a grip of myself :growlmad:

My time will come, I need to be patient, but not stressed.

Easier said than done](*,)

I just re read this and it had come true! It's a lucky thread ladies

OMG rant away on this thread seams to be very lucky ladies:thumbup:
So here is my rant... I am so sooooooooooo fed up of wanting waiting and trying and the total shattering disapointment each month:cry:
come on 23 months now of no contraception must = :baby:

I just looked back through this, and 5 frustrated TTCers have gotten their :bfp:s in this thread alone! It made me smile. :hugs:

Make that 6 ladies ranting got their :bfp: so rant away ladies :rofl:

argggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wooop whoop that feels better xx

what pees me off , is friends/ family/ collegues keep asking 'when are you having a baby' im 38 ttc #1. met dh 3 years ago
instead of asking me when, WHY the hell dont they tell me how they got preggers 1st time !!!!!!!

how selfish is that. next time someone askes me WHEN, thats what im gonna say
no one has told me anything, i have had to learn from this fourm and other sites .ITS SO out of order!!

RANT OVER

xx

Just joined BnB today, found it whilst I searched for "hate ttc" online. I've been ttc since June 2010, had a m/c in Oct. '10 at 5 weeks, and since then nothing :nope: It seems like everything I do is centered around ttc and the tww just sucks the joy out of everyday living. To top it all everywhere I go-mall, eating out, house warming parties there are infants and kids running around, and it just seems to mock at what is missing in my life :cry:I am sick of ttc....I absolutely hateeeee it. Just please want a BFP !!!!!

Oh wow, old thread but maybe we should bring it back since so many women got their :bfp: after ranting on here :haha:

I want to go back to having :sex: because I'm horny and not on a time schedule! I also want to be able to refuse :sex: because I'm not in the mood but I have to force myself to because I know I'm ovulating! I want to go back to not being so on edge and snapping at little things! I was blessed with a pregnancy when OH and I weren't trying..just to have it taken away from us...now over 2 years later we've been trying almost a year with NOTHING! COME ON! WE'RE READY!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! :hissy::brat:

:hissy: :hissy: :brat: :brat:

aaaaaaarrrrrghhh!!! yeah totally ticked off with it like...just getting very impatient now. and sick of no drinking, eating healthily, remembering my folic acid... not smoking (I gave up 6 months ago but still miss it haha).

and getting no reward, and soooooooo sick of people just telling me to relax and let it happen

Just joined BnB today, found it whilst I searched for "hate ttc" online. I've been ttc since June 2010, had a m/c in Oct. '10 at 5 weeks, and since then nothing :nope: It seems like everything I do is centered around ttc and the tww just sucks the joy out of everyday living. To top it all everywhere I go-mall, eating out, house warming parties there are infants and kids running around, and it just seems to mock at what is missing in my life :cry:I am sick of ttc....I absolutely hateeeee it. Just please want a BFP !!!!!

welcome!

Good luck ladies :hugs: Hope the thread is lucky for you :hugs:

I'm sick of being told to relax or being told that kids are too much responsibility and I don't want them. Think I can make that decision for myself! :growlmad:

Also sick of being the raging bag of hormones I've been this month :cry: :haha:

I hate having to over analyse every single thing! That its 2 weeks of waiting to OV and then 2 weeks of waiting to see if you have finally done it. That its always about it..most of all i hate that I am so impatient and want everything now and this is one thing I cant control!!

Hi Ladies,

Glad that you'll posted on this old thread too.

I think the most frustrating part of ttc and tww is the fact that we know all the facts: no smoking, no drinks, take pre-natals, take Clomid, test with OPK's, chart BBT, EWCM, time BD, go to work all day :juggle:...all of which takes out the spontaneity and romance of baby-making..and after trudging through all, the sheer helplessness of not knowing if the 'fusion' is happening :huh: Whew..! Long sentence :headspin: sorry ladies.. It is a bit of a roller-coster ride :muaha:
However all is well that (will hopefully) end well :flower:
I wish you all the very best!

I definitely agree about the whole relax and it'll happen comments. How am I supposed to relax when im a broken person?? Do YOU understand what it's like having a luteal phase defect? Knowing that even if you do get pregnant you hope and pray your body recognizes it before it sheds the lining? No I bet you don't. So sorry I have to take hormones and know what CD it is, know what my temps are to make sure I ovulate, that I pee on sticks to check my leutenizing hormones and I can't 'just relax'. My bad that I thought I could come to you without judgement...

Next time someone says to relax im gonna smack em!

Lol sorry rant over... had a bfn and af started spotting yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->