The "i hate ttc club" :)

1st month TTC and I already hate it too !! I just have this bad feeling that it isn't going to be as easy :(
I got off birth control last month when my OH finally told me he was ready and I have never been so happy..
But now it's cd31 and I feel like I don't have a damn clue what's going on. No clue if I even ever ovulated this month.. not sure when to expect AF...nothing..I know nothing as this is my first cycle off BC.
All I know is that I've managed to already POAS well I just did another one today so probably 7-9 times this month I don't even know I've lost track.
But they are always BFNs... Just wish AF would get here then if I'm not pregnant so I could start to have an idea of cycle length and start tracking temps and figuring out when I ovulate.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I posted my very first post here October 2011 and ranted about the whole ttc and tww process, and about 10 days later got a :bfp: I did unfortunately, suffer a MC soon after :nope:....but maybe this thread is a lucky one..? I hope it brings a lotta baby dust and sticky dust to all..

:thumbup: to all who are ttc

Ok I'll give it a try...
I HATE THIS TTC CLUB TOO!!! :brat: :hissy: I feel like I'm trapped here and will never move on.:growlmad:..Sorry ladies. I do appreciate the support, but Im ready to move onto my BFP announcement!

oh my gosh me tooo!!! im sooooo sick of wanting and waiting! if i had fallen preggers first go i would have my baby by now!!! im sick of feeling like i disappoint my hubby too! I feel u pink kitten af is due on my birthday and i think we missed out this month cause i had a lap an D&C...but i still tried..... Im sooooo over this!!!!!!! this thread is great i fell much better now!!!!!!

I am so done with this ttc , thing..i mean what the hell why its not happening
tired of negative after negative pregnancy tests..I had a BFP some nine months back,,seems like thats the only happy memory of my ttc journey which unfortunately led to miscarriage
im 10 dpo i got bfn today and have no symptoms also..i am so done..i m throwing all opks prego test out of windows..please i want my life back..tired of decafs no drinks,,prenatals folic acid supplements,,waiting to O then 2 ww,,people getting pregnant day after day its too much:growlmad:

I totally agree....im hating it too!

Last cycle I did throw all the TTC things away and it didn't help :-(

This is really upsetting me...visited this thread around 1.5 years ago...and I still carry the same sentiments :cry: I'm sure so many others have come, ranted away, and moved on to their BFPs, pregnancy dramas and holding their li'l ones in their arms. I'm still stuck here :nope: On a positive note nobody in the family is asking me about having a baby anymore...maybe they've given up too :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->