The i WILL get pregnant this cycle thread!!

emilybee

Reaction score
Come on girls!!

Lets all get our :BFP: we can dooooo it!! lol

i agree hun!
we will get pregnant this cycle and I WILL be a mummy!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

I really needed this thread! I'm currently 3dpo, and I'm SO hopeful! I think DH and I timed everything right, the first few days of this month was so emotionally draining. I thought it would be a bust for sure as I hadn't had a positive OPK at cd 18, but I finally got my positive! YAY! We WILL GET PG THIS CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!! :dust:

yay!! good luck girls!

im praying that my body will be kind and ovulate on the side with a tube [-o< so hopefully i be busy this weekend :happydance:

cd 9 today and sorta getting middle type cramps already :S

I WILL join your all in celebrating our BFP at the end of this cycle!

I was just about to post about being obsessed to conceive this month!

I LOVE the positivity here! Yeah, stuff it - count me in too - i shall conceive this cycle too!! :happydance:

Me too, me too! I'm due to drop an egg on Saturday - time for a marathon!! *grin*

opks due to arrive today, let the obsession begin lol nah im not getting caught up in it, its just nice to know!

HOPEFULLY i will ovulate on monday on MY LEFT SIDE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BODY!! lol

Roll on the 2ww xxx

count me in, i'm feeling very positive this cycle & i'm only on cd6 :rofl:

love this thread, someone was moaning about pma on the loss threads but i think it gives me hope so "pma all the way" :happydance:

good luck girls :hugs:

love hayley x

Me too! This has to be my lucky cycle... xx

woo im so loving the positive vibes ladys it will work for you all and we will all get our bfp!! xx

ohhhhhh i love this thread!!! can i join in.. i am gonna be preg this cycle toooo :D

sending all u ladies some baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay! Love this thread! I am going to be pregnant this cycle :haha: I am I am I am!

PMA all the way! PMA all the way!

P.S. Emilybee I'm a fellow one tuber and have recently been told by a fellow one tuber that she is pregnant! She went for an early scan and the sonographer could confirm that she ovulated from her TUBELESS side! How amazing is that! So we're still in with a chance either way :happydance:

I really need good vibes! I believe having had a loss means I'm a little closer.

Love this thread! + vibes.... THIS WILL BE OUR MONTH LADIES!

Yay! Love this thread! I am going to be pregnant this cycle :haha: I am I am I am!

PMA all the way! PMA all the way!

P.S. Emilybee I'm a fellow one tuber and have recently been told by a fellow one tuber that she is pregnant! She went for an early scan and the sonographer could confirm that she ovulated from her TUBELESS side! How amazing is that! So we're still in with a chance either way :happydance:

Wow thats brill!! Gives us a bit of hope :D [-o<

ovulation day is looming well hoping it is!! woohooo

:dust: bring on the 2ww lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly