The importance Of Reduced Fetal Movements And Movement Guidelines

hope everything went ok and everyone is well. xx

Have only just seen this reply x

Things went ok ended up having to have an emergency c section as baby's heartrate shot up to 190 and the drs weren't happy with it.

But he's here and was born weighing a very diddy 6lb 10oz and he is a joy and a pleasure for all of us.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

thats great news..long as everyone was fine in the end. happy new year hun xx

thanks to this post i managed to save my little boys life!!! thank you to keldac and thank you so much to bnb :hugs: xxx

wow this is the best news i could read! Glad you lo is ok. What happened??? :flower:

Hi, sorry for barging in lol, but this is my thing....since about 20 weeks bubba has been givin strong kicks, sometimes so sore I feel like I might jump off the seat lol. Yesterday and today he has been very quiet, I can still feel him moving but they seem lighter movements in a way. I do have an anterior placenta, so I'm hoping maybe he has moved and is kicking where I cant feel so much, as now when I use my doppler he is qite hard to hear (the hb rate is still the same) so I'm thinking maybe he is lying in my back and kicking my placenta???
I dunno whether to call the mw, as it means getting hubby home from work to get my son from school, but then again, I dunno, coz I'm worried.

it is always better to be safe than sorry. If you're worried go and get checked x

thanks to this post i managed to save my little boys life!!! thank you to keldac and thank you so much to bnb :hugs: xxx

wow this is the best news i could read! Glad you lo is ok. What happened??? :flower:

i never knew anything about fetal kicks till i found this website :) i read this post wen i first came here and then on the 18th nov i didnt feel cameron moving. oh, mum and best mate all told me i was being paranoid but this thread made me go get checked. 4hours after arriving at the hospital cameron was born via crash section. ill send a link for my birth story so u can have a proper read :) xxx

think this will work?! lol
https://https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/473704-very-close-call.html

Wantabean have just read your post and my goodness what a little trooper your little man is :happydance:

So pleased that things turned out well for you :thumbup:

think this will work?! lol
https://https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/473704-very-close-call.html

im so happy that hes here what a great storie...i also agree that this forum has helped me out in more ways than anything could. so glad to hear that you went in when you did for bubba to be here alive and well. xxx

wow thats amazing.
my partner Kim is having reduced movement today, he kicks like mad but after us being a bit rough last night TMI sorry he hasnt moved much, i have asked half a dozen times for her to call midwife to get checked out, i have copied and pasted the first post on here and emailed her but she insists he will be fine.
what am i meant to do and say?
i know i over react but i like to be safe than sorry especially when she had a still birth years ago.
x

wow thats amazing.
my partner Kim is having reduced movement today, he kicks like mad but after us being a bit rough last night TMI sorry he hasnt moved much, i have asked half a dozen times for her to call midwife to get checked out, i have copied and pasted the first post on here and emailed her but she insists he will be fine.
what am i meant to do and say?
i know i over react but i like to be safe than sorry especially when she had a still birth years ago.
x

If she has already had a previous stillbirth then she falls into a high risk category for it to happen again.

If she is having reduced movements then she needs to be seen.

thank you, she eventually called miswife yesterday afternoon and was told to call labour ward, she called and after alot of questions they wanted her in just to check, everything seemed fine, she was monitored for about 20 mins so sent her home.
she hasnt told anyone at hospital she had a stillbirth.
she is no really poorly, sick and bad tummy, hot dizzy etc.
he still has only kicked about 6 times in 2 days.
but hospital know what they are doing and i suppose i have to trust them :(

thank you, she eventually called miswife yesterday afternoon and was told to call labour ward, she called and after alot of questions they wanted her in just to check, everything seemed fine, she was monitored for about 20 mins so sent her home.
she hasnt told anyone at hospital she had a stillbirth.
she is no really poorly, sick and bad tummy, hot dizzy etc.

no one never actually knows that things are fine. heart beat or not..to have a previous stillbirth you MUST indeed tell them. its serious when you dont get that much movements...if i was you i would tell them and get her checked over. when i had no movements with a good heartbeat they still induced me cos there was obviosly something wrong. please get her checked over.. :thumbup: better to be safe than sorry :flower:

im sorry but y has ur partner not told them shes had a previous stillbirth? Surely that in itself is putting the baby at harm? I would of lost my 2nd too if it wasnt 4 the care plan in place due to losing my 1st :-(

kns my son had a really good staedy heartbeat but he wasnt moving. after an hour and a half i had to get crash section and my son was very close to not making it. u are ment to get at least 10 movements in 12 hours so you need to get your oh back in to get checked if there is only 6 in days. please try get her in!! hope everything goes well :hugs: xxx

she hasnt told anyone at hospital she had a stillbirth.she is no really poorly, sick and bad tummy, hot dizzy etc.

:shock:

It will be in her obstetric history.

A stillbirth requires a death certificate for burial so they should know.

I am very confused.

I agree with a previous stillbirth she should mention it and surely when she was booked in they would have asked about previous pregnancies etc.

I constantly went on about the loss of my son and his stillbirth when I was concerned and the midwives were very understanding about my worries.

And I have to be honest that doesn't sound like an awful lot of movement for 2 days.

6 movement is 2 days is IMHO too little.

How many weeks was she when her fisrt child passed away. may i ask?

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->