~the late ladies~

Katie, I had a visit with my gyno not that long ago, middle of June I want to say. As far as I know my pap test came back normal because they never called to let me know something was wrong. Don't count yourself based on your cervix hun. My cervix has fluxuated from just slightly open to so closed that I can't even feel where the opening would be (which is how it is today). It's not over till a shows, even though I'm finding it hard to keep believing that. Don't give up hope yet.

Berney- I'm sorry it was another bfn. Hospitals generally have no sympathy. I think they should give you a scan to see what is cauing you to be late, not just blow you off and tell you that it's merely stress. My doctor isn't open yet so I haven't been able to schedual an appointment. Planning to call in an hour or so and see how soon they can fit me in. Didn't test this morning as I was certain it would be bfn. I had the most vivid dream last night about getting my bfp. If only it were real.

i have to give it another week and if still no sign then av to take another urine sample in, but if i get pains i will be back intouch before then, i hope you have better news "loveinbinary"

I know what you ladies mean about our crazy cycles--- it really is scary sometimes to think about what could be wrong. But don't worry too much. Sometimes hormones just get out of whack and cause a little bit of mayhem for no apparent reason. Have either of you had a gyno appointment within the last year?

Vrainoire, it sounds like you might be ovulating! Get dancing! ;), Do you use OPKs?

Well, as for me, I think I might be out by tomorrow. My cervix is slightly open today and I guess that means AF will be arriving soon. I never get cramps or anything, so it's hard to tell. But hopes are a little low for a BFP. I'm okay if AF shows, as long as I can move on from this crazy cycle!

Kaitiebuggs- I won't be using opks anymore..i used them last cycle and got a few positives..and it looks like i never ov'd so they were a waste of my time and money...

So I just got off the phone with the doctors office and they were far from helpful. I told them I was 11 days late, had a faint positive a week ago and since then have had negatives. They asked me if I've been using fmu, which I have. She then told me it can take up to two weeks and to test again in a few days and if that test is negative then I'm probably not pregnant. So they ultimately don't care. They didn't even tell me to call back if it was negative to try to find out why I'm so late. I'm going to call a different doctor later and see if they wish to be more helpful. I'm so frustrated and depressed.

i am a week late and have been using clear blue but i read today that they arent that sensitive??

So I just got off the phone with the doctors office and they were far from helpful. I told them I was 11 days late, had a faint positive a week ago and since then have had negatives. They asked me if I've been using fmu, which I have. She then told me it can take up to two weeks and to test again in a few days and if that test is negative then I'm probably not pregnant. So they ultimately don't care. They didn't even tell me to call back if it was negative to try to find out why I'm so late. I'm going to call a different doctor later and see if they wish to be more helpful. I'm so frustrated and depressed.

thats not so good, looks like we are back in the same boat as before, a waiting game......
i am starting to loose all hope of being preggers, just hoping af will turn up soon cos this is driving me mad
baby dust all round!!!

Im not sure how sensitive they are but I've heard they produce a lot of evap lines. I'm so sick of testing. I just want my bfp already or for af to stop messing with me and come if she plans to at all.

Berney, at least you were able to get in to see your doctor. Mine just had the nurse tell me wait and test again and chances are I'm not pregnant. They don't care why I'm late. Definitely calling another doctor this afternoon. I'm sorry you're stuck in this limbo boat with me, though at least we aren't alone right? Do you think you'll test again? I'm debating holding my pee as long as I can and testing or just waiting a couple more days. What do you think? I'm really prayin we are just goin to get late bfps.

Berney, at least you were able to get in to see your doctor. Mine just had the nurse tell me wait and test again and chances are I'm not pregnant. They don't care why I'm late. Definitely calling another doctor this afternoon. I'm sorry you're stuck in this limbo boat with me, though at least we aren't alone right? Do you think you'll test again? I'm debating holding my pee as long as I can and testing or just waiting a couple more days. What do you think? I'm really prayin we are just goin to get late bfps.

no i think i will wait a week for the doc but if i get any bad pains i will be getting intouch sooner, in the mean time am just gonna try and get back to normal, good luck and keep me up to date x

Hey ladies. I'm so sorry to hear everyones doctors are not as helpful as we would hope. Mine has not been either, which I find shocking. I don't know how healthcare works in the UK, but in the US doctors get paid on how many clients they see and the procedures they do. So I always thought they would be willing to run tests. Man was I wrong...

On a positive note, I don't know how many of your check the BFP announcements but I noticed this morning someone posted saying they got a BFN up until 4 weeks past their misses period. They tested again at 7.5 weeks and got a BFP. There's still hope!!!

I try not to read the bfp announcements, it just makes me all the more depressed. Though it gives me hope to hear that there are people who do end up with a bfp at the end of this crazy road so many of us are currently on.

I think when I call this other doctor I think I may leave out the negative test results I've had and just mention being 11 days late and the faint positive last tuesday to see where that gets me.

So I just got off the phone with a different doctors office and I swear the nicest woman set up the appointment for me. I did leave out the fact that I've been having negative hpts and told her that I was 11days late and had a faint positive last week. She was so kind and helpful in getting an appointment set up for tomorrow first thing in the morning and she even helped me with directions to the office. She said I wouldn't be able to have an ultrasound until 7 weeks along. If I am actually pregnant at least I know for sure I would be able to get in for an early scan. I'm so excited yet so nervous. I'm really hoping to get good news tomorrow. Fx'd for bfps, it's about time all the ladies here got one.

Oh ladies, I'm sorry to hear about your doctors! I'm not sure how mine will be, as I have military healthcare and don't get a choice, but I'll probably make an appointment at the end of this week if AF doesn't show. I really thought she was going to come today, but nope. Another BFN on an IC, too. Boy, I'm really going nuts here!

Absolutely NO appetite today, which is unusual for me... typically, I am a human garbage disposal! I actually forgot to eat breakfast and felt sick when eating lunch. Could be a symptom, but maybe not.

Well, ladies, keep me updated on those Dr. Appointments! I'm rooting for all of you!

i was 2 weeks late on Friday ... went to the Drs on Monday and they took a urine test which has been sent to the hospital and i wont know the result until tomorrow .... the wait is killing me !!!!! ... i am having all sorts of symptoms and have been for 3 weeks or more, im thinking that its not normal to get pmt for 3 weeks !!!!!!!!! good luck to you all ladies !!!! xx

still nothing for me today, was thinking of making an app for docs but dont know what to say.i want to blag her off so she will send me for an scan just so i can be certain im not pregnant ?! any advice ladies? xxxx

Well I'm just out of the doctor's office and they had me pee in a cup to test and it was absolutely negative. I was hoping for a positive but I wasn't expecting one. So I'm on my way to have bloods taken and I have to call back in the morning for the results and go from there. If it's positive then we will go about things as they should, if not we are going to figure out why I'm not having a period and try to enduce one. I pray there is the smallest bit of hcg in my blood and that there really is a baby holding on in there.

my Dr was very nice .. she said to wait for the result and if it was neg they would do some more checks to see why i wasnt having my af , my last af was sept 11 !!!! if it is neg i ll be slightly concerned as to why ive had 3 weeks of discomfort and cramping !!!! ... something is going on down there !!!

Thank you ladies for the support. I'm just feeling so down today. The doctor told me the tests are pretty accurate, which means if their test is negative then I'm probably out. I'm almost certain that the bloods are going to come back negative. It would be just my luck. I wish I could be more positive and feel more hopeful.

well ladies ... got my urine test result from the drs .. it was neg ... then so were the urine test i did ..... so i guess its another trip back to the dr for further investigations !!!!

:hugs: to the negatives..

I am now late and bfn but I had a temp rise urgh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->