The latest u can get bfp on hpt & hcg blood test? stories/experiences needed!!

D

dmestiza

i am now on CD54, with no AF and no BFP... im wondering when is the LATEST hcg can be detected on a hpt & on a hcg blood test? please leave a comment if u have experienced this/ know any1 who has experienced this/ have any info on my questions!! :)

**I have read over the net that some women wont detect early on a HPT and can even detect past 8 or 9 weeks of pregnancy, and some women who have a hcg blood test was negative at first, but then turned positive later on.**

THANKS GUYS!! xo

Are you temping or using any opks? It wouldn't hurt to even start temping now and just keeping an eye on any patterns from here on out. The only reason I can think you would be pregnant and not getting a positive blood test this late is that you ovulated later than you think. It does happen.

My experience, and this is not going to be what you want to hear.
1) I had a 40 day cycle because I had my IUD removed at CD 8, which is when my body typically starts preparing to O. This was such a shock to my body that I did not O until after AF was due (CD 28).

2) My only other long cycles (CD 60ish and CD 46ish) were because I had a ovarian cyst that delayed ovulation. The cyst was so large, it created symptoms and messed with my hormones to the point where I swore up and down I was pregnant, but my bloods came back negative week after week. I finally pushed for an ultrasound and that's when they found the cyst and an empty gestational sac (I ended up getting pregnant despite the late O and the giant cyst on my ovary). I lost the pregnancy because of the treatment necessary to get rid of the cyst. My cycle after that was long, probably just my body regulating.

A negative blood test just means at this exact moment you are not pregnant. Could things be traveling in the tubes? Yes. Could you not have even ovulated yet? Yes. So you can hold out to hope, but without having a confirmed O date there's not a whole lot else I can say. Other than 60 days is a big red flag that you need to get into your gyn's office and start demanding some tests. I'd ask for any tests of reproductive hormone levels and an ultrasound to see if you are gearing up to O, Oing, or post-O (my gyn once told me my lining looked thin on one ovary which is usually an indicator I Oed from that ovary recently). Best of luck!!!

I had a pregnancy that would not pick up hcg in urine at all. It didnt go full term. The hcg in blood was normal though. You can get a positive anytime at all. No late time frame. All depends when u ovulated. Do u know if u ovulate or if u ovulate late?.you may not have ovulated or possibly ovulated very late. Leaving u with no, or a really late period.. u can have a really late test because of that. Good luck hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->