• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The left line on the FRER is the pregnant line, isn't it?!

allaboard

Reaction score
Just checking, it's not clear on the packet - my test (look left) came up straight away yesterday and I looks darker than the control line, which was reassuring after a more faint cheapy Tesco test......I'm wondering now whether I'm right or is it the other way around???!!!!

I think I'm becoming a PAOS addict.

Just checking, it's not clear on the packet - my test (look left) came up straight away yesterday and I looks darker than the control line, which was reassuring after a more faint cheapy Tesco test......I'm wondering now whether I'm right or is it the other way around???!!!!

I think I'm becoming a PAOS addict.

On the diagram on the stick, it shows the control line all by itself (on the right) and your both lines (with your line) on the left.

I would say it's a darn solid BFP if I ever saw one!!

I'd say def pregnant :) Congratulations x

Yeah that's what i thought but on the instructions it's not as clearly shown. I just got a minor panic on there!

I found out 3 days ago, so yesterdays repeat test Tesco coming up faint again was a bit unnerving as I expected a darkening! So I was majorly relieved when the FRER (I thought) came up so dark......

Just checking I'm not going mad!

Your FRER is definitely darker than mine was

Congratulations

xx

I thought it was a nice line this time with the FRER. Well maybe, just maybe this time I get a sticky :cloud9:. Thanks for your input :flower:

that is one hell of a :bfp: much darker then what mine was!!! congrats :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"