~ The Long Term WTT Ladies ~

Charlotteee

Married Mum/Stepmum of 4
Reaction score
Feel free to join us :thumbup:

I also stole an idea of Hannah Graces with the Buddy thread and made us a blinkie :haha:
Im sad and bored :lol:

Heres the link

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs298.snc4/41241_428321699126_743864126_4827465_7658660_n.jpg[/IMG*]

Remove the * to get this:

[IMG]https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs298.snc4/41241_428321699126_743864126_4827465_7658660_n.jpg

The Girls

Charlotteee
Jen1604
LunaRose
BButerflies
Bathbabe
Beany2
Notjustyet
HannahGraceee
Lauraxamy

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy :D

I will mostly be using this thread to rant about how everyone is having new babies I expect and I don't know when I will ever get a newborn again.

My friend had a little boy called Alfie yesterday and whilst I am sooooo happy for her,ooh I'm jealous!
x

Oh i know. I know loads of people who are having them at the minute and its like :hissy: :lol: x

Oooo love this idea! Count me in!

Edit: :( Just put the logo in my Sig and it made me super sad! I don't want to be a LTWTTer!

could i join please? Im waiting till 2012. I cant put that in my sig yet as im on my phone! X

could i join please? Im waiting till 2012. I cant put that in my sig yet as im on my phone! X

:wave: You can definitely join!Hi!

butterflies where in the south west are you?
xxx

Hey! I'm Lisa :wave: I'm waiting for around 2012 time .. Just a guess though! I have no idea when we will be TTC! I already have a little boy, he's 14 months now. I can't wait to be pregnant again, I loved it soooo much! I adore newborns, I'd have loads if OH would let me! :haha:

I'm in the south west too!!

xxx

Look at all of us in the South West! :happydance: Are you by any chance in Bath bathbabe? ;)

Oh Bbutterflies i have a strange question, you really look like someone i know, is your real name Beth? x

hi everyone - is it ok if i join you? not sure exactly when we're gonna be ttc but thinking it's gonna be mid to late 2012

knackered! LO kept waking up all night, he just needed his dummy back in!! Ahh! Hows everyone else? Xxx

Tired but excited!! Going on holiday in 3 weeks :wohoo: x

Hello!!

Can I join? I'm going to be waiting really long term - 2013/2014. :cry:

Is anyone else here waiting that long?

Hiya beautiful ladies :) can i join ya? Im WTT a next world cup baby :lol: (well it wont be due on the worldcup, conceived around it.... well it will be conceived after, as marc is a footie man, but you catch my drift :lol:)

btw i love the group blinkie char :winkwink: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"