The LOOOONNNNGGGG arrival of Baby Samuel **** Now with pictures****

Congratulations again hun. You did brilliantly and Samuel is gorgeous :hugs:

Out of curiosity was your hospital the one located by the big roundabout? If so that's where I will be going and was also very worried until I went to the labour talk and tour and it seems to have improved no end. I hope I have a great team of midwives like you did when my turn rolls around.

haha yes!!! Just amazing set of medical staff and 19million pound refit means it was very new and clean. I had a mw with me every second whilst in delivery, a crash team ran in when his heart rate dropped suddely and they kept testing. All sorts of doctors and consultants were on hand too. Delivery suites are very good. After the birth there was only one mw I don't rate but that must happen everywhere. It was just a great experience and so clean too. I hope you get the same experience. We were very impressed and will write and tell them so too. Xxx

Wow I had DD there 17 years ago and it was an awful experience so of course I was hesitant to use this hospital again but didnt have alot of choice as it's the most local to us.
Your birthing experience has made me feel much more at ease about having this baby there now, thanks hun :)
BTW, your baby is gorgeous and congratulations :hugs:

Honestly hon I couldn't fault them (well one mw in the 20 I saw I realise was rubbish but that's good going really) will definitely be going back there next time. Good luck for the birth, hope they are as good for you. PM me if you have questions. xx

He looks like such a peaceful little guy! Congrats, he is perfect :D

Well done you, what a handsome little guy! :flower:

I took 3 days to be born...

Congrats. I'm glad it went well (you know, once it actually went)

He picked a good day to come (my birthday is Aug 25th too!) :D
Seriously though, he's gorgeous, congrats!

Congratulations honey! So pleased for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->