The LTTTC BFP Announcement Sticky - Guidelines

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Hi all!

Trying to conceive can be a frustrating journey for various reasons and so we ask you to please use the forum sections correctly and consider all of the members.

Whist members are always happy for their forum friends certain circumstances & lower days can be hard when faced with BFPs without the choice to see them.https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/happydance2.gif

Please share your BFP announcement on this sticky only . If you wish to create an announcement thread of your own you may do so HERE and use this sticky to post your link, not forgetting of course to share your Success Stories with others.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

The BabyandBump Team
https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Well i still cant believe im here after 5.5 years of TTC#2.Many failed treatments and 1 very early loss.We got our Natural BFP on 9th August:) Were 6+5 weeks:)

Sending you all tonnes of Baby Dust and Lucky Irish Dust xoxoxox

Well i still cant believe im here after 5.5 years of TTC#2.Many failed treatments and 1 very early loss.We got our Natural BFP on 9th August:) Were 6+5 weeks:)

WOW... That is amazing!! Congrats! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!:kiss:

I totally forgot about this thread although I've posted in the success stories section.

After 3 years TTC we had IVF with ICSI in August and I had my first BFP ever on 25 August :happydance:

I was starting to feel like I'd never get a BFP, but it just goes to show. Now I'm praying this bean sticks.

Hi, congratulations.

Can I ask if you conceived naturally??

We are in the same boat, it is coming up to 6 years now, had all failed treatments, One chemical. Just waiting for referral leter for IVF. xxxx

You ladies give me hope!! COngrats!

Hi, congratulations.

Can I ask if you conceived naturally??

We are in the same boat, it is coming up to 6 years now, had all failed treatments, One chemical. Just waiting for referral leter for IVF. xxxx

Hey hun:hugs:YES it was a natural BFP in the end.I was only our 2nd month after our very early loss:)Sending you tonnes and tonnes of Lucky Irish dust:)

Leila~Massive Massive Congrats you you both:)Im sooooooooo thrilled for you xoxoxox

I TTC'd for 4 years and then conceived my son Thomas - naturally after one failed IVF cycle. He was born in March 2010.

Oh and I'm now PG again :)

I TTC'd for 4 years and then conceived my son Thomas - naturally after one failed IVF cycle. He was born in March 2010.

Oh and I'm now PG again :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9:Massive Congrats hun :cloud9:that is super news:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Are we allowed to share our LTTTC bump pics here???Im just sooooo excited to share after 5.5 Years:)

After 2 years active ttc and 6 years of NTNP we had IVM with ICSI and AH. It was a clinical trial specifically for women with PCOS and it resulted in my first BFP ever. GL to all those out there and don't give up.
Anyone interested in clinical trials (I was because there was no way DH and I could afford IVF which is what we needed!) clinicaltrials.gov

After 2 years active ttc and 6 years of NTNP we had IVM with ICSI and AH. It was a clinical trial specifically for women with PCOS and it resulted in my first BFP ever. GL to all those out there and don't give up.
Anyone interested in clinical trials (I was because there was no way DH and I could afford IVF which is what we needed!) clinicaltrials.gov

MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE CONGRATS hun,from another PCOS cyster:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

After 3 yrs TTC with PCOS i have finally managed a BFP :) so scared but happy at the same time xxxx MY BFP pic is in the BFP announcements sectionxxxx Good luckj to all you girls still TTC xxxx

Its sad how short this thread is...
I hope we all get to post here soon!

Hey ladies keep a chin up it is possible. After 3 years, a MC in 2010, I am pregnant....well very early pregnant LOL.
\https://i44.tinypic.com/2u9ijgy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"